Quantum Gravity - New Free Game On The App Store Today!

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Coldwilson, Jul 2, 2021.

1. Coldwilson

Coldwilson Avid Boxer

Hi boxers!
    I’m really excited to announce that our FREE game QUANTUM GRAVITY – is now today on the iOS App Store.

QUANTUM GRAVITY has been developed as an introductory set of puzzles based on those found in our recent game FORBIDDEN PROTON. In QUANTUM GRAVITY you’ll be able to play 6 of the 80+ puzzles from FORBIDDEN PROTON, but we've also added new challenges, such as an endless puzzle. There's also some new artwork for fun. All the puzzles have unique frenetic action and artwork inspired by early science fiction with a modern twist.

The game is simple to play (jump left, jump up, jump right) and contains a series of training levels to warm you up, and then you proceed through each new section to the unlock the next stage.

FORBIDDEN PROTON has had some great early comments on the App Store, but be warned that some have expressed the puzzles can be difficult, infuriating and addictive!

The good news is that they don’t get more difficult as you progress, it's been designed to have a decent level of challenge with a mix of easier and harder. Let's say it's not Cuphead! I don't tend to stick with games that become impossibly hard, so I wanted to make something that was playable all the way to the end. Just remember, it's a puzzle as much as an action game, so some solutions aren't always obvious at first. We've added a guide section (spoiler alert) on our YouTube channel if you need it.

FEATURES
    - Frenetic, challenging and fun action-based puzzles
    - Cool 2d retro sci-fi style graphics
    - Simple Arcade One-Touch Control
    - Real-time physics
    - FREE!

Here's the App Store link: https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/quantum-gravity/id1574524660

Here's a link also to FORBIDDEN PROTON: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/forbidden-proton/id1572309948

Trailer:

2. Coldwilson

Coldwilson Avid Boxer

Cheers...