3 Worlds

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by bahaa, Jul 2, 2021.

1. bahaa

bahaa Boxer

hello everyone i mad a game with 3 worlds each world has its own different number of scene world one has 147 scene and world 2 has also 147 scene and finally world 3 has 178 scene each world has a jump menu at the end of the last scene saying level complete the problem is that the jump menu is showing up very early in the middle of each world before reaching the last scene why is that happing and the strange thing is when i delete the rest of the 2 worlds and just keep one world everything works great with that world but why when i have 3 worlds the jump menu ( level complete) is not working correct i am using buildbox classic

2. Jaro

Jaro Avid Boxer

be sure that each world and each scene has a different name. check the settings of EO, counters and UB

3. bahaa

bahaa Boxer

what you mean by EO counters and UB? please explain i am total nob

4. Jaro

Jaro Avid Boxer

oki. EO - Event Observer, counter - points, distance etc. (if you have one), UB - Unlock Button. I have a similar game in which I use Manu Jump and I will describe how I have it set up. I'm using a UI that has levels set. First level unlocked, two others locked. Everyone connected to their world. Scenes set to Align Scenes. In every last scene I have a Jump Menu which is connected to UI congrats (level completed) with EO set to Time out 100. After that another UI is created with Unlock (unlocks next level in Level UI) and Navig Button connected to Load World 2 and so it is made for each world. Each world and UI has a different name. In each Unlock you have to select what world you are opening. I have a separate World UI for each world. This is my setup that works. You can modify it according to your needs but this is a good starting point. I think it will help, ask if you want.