Buildbox Is A Programme That Allows You To Create Your Own Is It A Useful Tool Or A Bunch Of Nonsens

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by rio22, Jun 1, 2021.

1. rio22

rio22 Boxer

For 2D game production, I now use Unity, and for rapid concepts, I utilise GameSalad. However, I disagree with GameSalad's "in the cloud" strategy.

I've been considering BuildBox, but their pricing seem to be a bit schizophrenic - one section of their website mentions a one-year commitment, while another claims to be $99 a month / cancel at any time.

While the technology appears to be useful, the promotion of it appears to be "too good to be true."

Any comments from those who have used BuildBox and/or have worked with the developers would be greatly appreciated.
    https://router-net.com/pt

Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
    Green Fennec Studio likes this.
  2. Hue Buildbox

Hue Buildbox Administrator Staff Member

Hi, so there's no $99 a month plan. The BB Classic Plus plan is $9.99 a month cancel at any time. BB3 Plus plan is $19.99 a month/cancel at any time.

3. Jackazoid

Jackazoid Avid Boxer

Not sure if the new owner is going in the right direction but personally I do love BB3. If they still offer a free version I would absolutely check it out.

4. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Serious Boxer

We definitely offer the free version still, and also allow exporting to mobile and unlimited scenes and worlds now :)

Jackazoid likes this.