Publishing Guides For App Store And Google Play

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by ZackGriset, Mar 31, 2021.

1. ZackGriset

ZackGriset Avid Boxer

Last announcement today Boxers! Sorry to spam the announcements, but I am really excited to share a couple of publishing guides that people have been requesting for a long time. We will make sure to update these tutorials if any of the steps change. Keep an eye out for social media announcements and an email about these guides. Here are the two guides, I really hope you all find these useful. Please give us your feedback and we will do our best to improve these guides. :)

How to Publish to Google Play

How to Publish to the Apple App Store

Thank you so much Boxers for being such a great community. I really hope these guides are helpful.

2. tributorock

tributorock Avid Boxer

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Hue Buildbox likes this.
  3. Marclb

Marclb Boxer

@ZackGriset Thanks for publishing this.
    For Android, isn't Google going to stop accepting APKs going forward? Can you update that in your future tutorials?

4. Renel Demary

Renel Demary Boxer

Unfortunately for me, it didn’t end up that way. I kept on getting in app privacy, my app contains NSUserTrackingDescriptions....” In other words at the end I have to say Yes we collect data... and also they asked to copyright my game before I could submit it for review. I watched a lot of videos about the App Store and no one has ever talk about copyright. Is it like a new thing?

5. atumxstudios

atumxstudios Boxer

I was also wondering about copyrighting before hand, following for a possible update

6. Taxus baccata

Taxus baccata Boxer

You found the solution of how to deactivate NSUserTrackingDescriptions

7. Renel Demary

Renel Demary Boxer

I didn’t find any solution, I actually had to say yes even though the games don’t collect data. I contacted Buildbox support, honestly I don’t even know why I bother asking them for help. For the past 3 years they never help with any of my issues. They always say that they don’t know why that is happening.

Taxus baccata likes this.