Export To Pc In Window Fullscreen

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by SonataGames, Apr 14, 2021.

1. SonataGames

SonataGames Boxer

Hi

Im about to release my first game called Impossible Manjy Man and i need the game to be in fullscreen but would like to have it in Fullscreen Window mode as well since if Streamers need the game to be Windowed, its not possible for them to do that with my game.
    Is there anyone on Buildbox team that could adress this?
    Think settings like this are quite important.
    Thanks!
    Here is my trailer for My game >

Sean Buildbox likes this.
  2. Shylxve

Shylxve Boxer

when you export the game it will be automatic fullscreen when you playing it in the export folder!

3. SonataGames

SonataGames Boxer

I know, but there should be a way to have it fullscreen but windowed as well. Now when i make it windowed, it becomes like a phone screen. Could that be because of some settings ive done?

4. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Serious Boxer

Right now you can have a Navigation button set to Full Screen to do this, but there is not a way to default to full screen for desktop exports at this time

5. SonataGames

SonataGames Boxer

Yea right now i have that options on, it starts in fullscreen but you can press a button so it becomes windowed but its screen size is like a mobile. I understand thats because its designed for mobile games and thats probably why, but it would have been a good feature if we could have it fullscreen size but in a windowed mode, since streamers have a hard time to stream the game if they have to switch from fullscreen mode to their desktop screen each time they wanna look at the chat etc.

But other than that, i must say, im very impressed with how easy to work with Buildbox has been even if it crashes alot. I made Impossible Manjy Man in 2.5 months without any know how to now i have a working game. This game , basically is about promising challenge and potential annoyment lol ( i know its sounds like a dumb way to go at it, you should want to promote your game giving just enjoyment) but i believe there is something that can be interesting to play a game that really enrages you but you still want to beat it. Entertainment really is just something that keeps your attention from thinking about your own real life. So my philosophy is , as long as a game keeps you engaged to play , even if it enrages you, will fall under Entertainment. Lol

Sean Buildbox and Hue Buildbox like this.