Non-certified Ad Sdks Update With Bb2.3.14

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by belmir, Apr 12, 2021.

1. belmir

belmir Avid Boxer

After a recent review, we’ve found an issue with your app, Pinball vs 8 ball (com.bmgame.pinballvs8ball). See below for more information about your app’s status and how to correct the issue.

Publishing status: Rejected

Your app has been rejected and wasn't published due to a policy violation. If you submitted an update, the previous version of your app is still available on Google Play.

Issue: Violation of Families Policy Requirements

We have detected that your app includes non-certified ad SDKs or SDKs that are not approved for use in child-directed services. Any SDKs used in the app must be appropriate for use in child-directed services. Additionally, apps that solely target children must not contain any SDKs that are not approved for use in child-directed services, including ads SDKs. Apps in the Designed for Families program must only use ad SDKs that have certified their compliance with the Families Ads Program.

Next steps: Submit your updated app for another review

1. Review the Families Policy Requirements, Designed for Families Requirements, and Ads and Monetization policy for more information.
    2. Make appropriate changes to your app, and be sure to remove any non-certified ad SDKs or SDKs that are not approved for use in child-directed services. Remember, apps in the Designed for Families program that use ad SDKs for serving ads must only use ad SDKs that have certified their compliance with the Families Ads Program. Additionally, all other SDKs used in your app must be appropriate to be used in child-directed services.
    3. Before submitting your app, make sure that your app is compliant with all other Developer Program Policies.
    4. Select Store presence > Store listing,and click Resubmit app.
    Contact support

If you’ve reviewed the policy and believe our decision may have been in error, please reach out to our policy support team. We’ll get back to you within 2 business days.

Please help us improve the developer experience by completing this two question survey.

The Google Play Team

2. belmir

belmir Avid Boxer

i used that admob how to remove non-certified sdk?

3. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Serious Boxer

1. Make appropriate changes to your app, and be sure to remove any non-certified ad SDKs or SDKs that are not approved for use in child-directed services. Remember, apps in the Designed for Families program that use ad SDKs for serving ads must only use ad SDKs that have certified their compliance with the Families Ads Program. Additionally, all other SDKs used in your app must be appropriate to be used in child-directed services.
    I believe you need to not select the children and family category when using targeted ads per Google's guidelines

Green Fennec Studio likes this.
  4. belmir

belmir Avid Boxer

Hello @sean
    all my games have been accepted for more than year in the family program, i haven't changed anything just an update of my game with bb2.3.14, i think it's advertising sdks which are not google like facebook ...
    anyway i use that admob on my games how to remove the other sdks from bb2?

5. aryanveer95

aryanveer95 Boxer

Hello, i am facing same issue now. Did your game got accepted ?. If accepted, May i know what changes you made ?.