Maximum System Limit Has Been Reached

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by wayne_martell, Apr 13, 2017.

1. wayne_martell

wayne_martell Avid Boxer

Maximum system limit has been reached. What does this mean buildbox won't start at all ?
    https://t75i.imgup.net/Buildbox-efe89.jpg [IMG]
    https://t75i.imgup.net/Buildbox-efe89.jpg

2. Marlon Lawson

Marlon Lawson Boxer

3. wayne_martell

wayne_martell Avid Boxer

What you said got me thinking and all I did was swap back from wifi to my wired NIC and it worked fine so it must linked to your mac address on your network adapter. Thanks without you saying that I would have never picked it up
    Cheers!

4. mkazzawi

mkazzawi Boxer

i have the problem and its frustrating!! could any one help! i didnt use other systems im using the app on one laptop!

5. wayne_martell

wayne_martell Avid Boxer

We need to get a new License to match your network card you will have to contact support !

6. mkazzawi

mkazzawi Boxer

i did contact them and there`s no reply, i`ve sent more than 6 emails and tried to contact them on facebook and still there`s no reply! what should i do?

7. mkazzawi

mkazzawi Boxer

i did contact them and there`s no reply, i`ve sent more than 6 emails and tried to contact them on facebook and still there`s no reply! what should i do?

8. SuperCreative

SuperCreative Boxer

Do you have an answer from Buildbox support? I have the same issue

9. Aydie

Aydie Boxer

I think build box is simply showing of, i sent 10 email no reply i am stuck since last week.
    maximum system limit has been reached. but i use only one pc. i did'nt even install on other device.
    wasted all my time making game. i think i should quit build box.

10. Coldwilson

Coldwilson Avid Boxer

I've had the same issue.

I just tried unplugging my wired cable that I’d plugged in yesterday and that got it working again. I get they need to protect it against pirating but usually this is addressed by having the ability on your account to authorise and deauthorise a machine. We need that facility please.

11. Josh (Nology Games)

Josh (Nology Games) Avid Boxer

We completely understand. Dealing with pirates has always been an issue. Since we have gotten rid of the pirates, we have actually been able to have our software at a cheaper price.
    We are looking for other ways in the future but for the time being we always recommend to save regularly and if you every have account issues to send an email to support@buildbox.com

12. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Serious Boxer

To follow of on what @Josh (Nology Games) we're actually in the process currently of rolling out a new system that will alleviate these issues in the future ;) We appreciate your patience

Josh (Nology Games) likes this.
  13. mshuraih

mshuraih Boxer

is this issue has been resolved yet , I am still getting this message when using new wifi site? thanks

14. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

Unfortunately I have the same problem. I have rebuilt my system and now I can no longer activate Buildbox 2. With Buildbox 3 it works without problems, but I can no longer activate Buildbox 2. Would be nice if this is finally changed. ;)