Requesting Feedback

Discussion in 'Promotional' started by Vlad-NY, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Vlad-NY

Vlad-NY Serious Boxer

Hey Boxers,

I know I haven't been posting updates for my "Buy me a coffee" campaign or "my services" in a while but I've been busy with a lot of stuff lately. The latest one is an old idea that I have since my early days with Buildbox. What you will be going to see below is my vision on how an app or built-in system could help newcomers to learn faster, quicker, to understand what's what and to be on the right track.

Even though you cannot see the mouse cursor everything that's movable int the screen was made by drag and drop actions. So imagine this as being an app on your phone or tablet that you can use to learn or have a quick reminder on how things could be done using a tutorial.

Please let me know your thoughts, this is an early proof of concept so now it is the right time to give feedback.

Stay safe, stay awesome,
    Vlad NY

Jaro and wmfear like this.
  2. Jaro

Jaro Avid Boxer

Great idea. If it is an application for mobile devices, it will extend the learning opportunities. Also you can concentrate more on explaining the purpose of the nodes. It seems to me that this is what is missing the most.

Vlad-NY likes this.