New Release By Yours's Truly

Discussion in 'Promotional' started by Vlad-NY, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Vlad-NY

Vlad-NY Serious Boxer

Hey boxers,

Over the past weeks, I've been working on something that I would love to share with you. I've been playing around with Buildbox 3.3.7 to understand what's new and how to use the new features or smart assets. But first, let me show you something else...

[​IMG]

Yes, it's something that I wanted to do since day one when I started to use Buildbox and over the years I bring this up to reality. If you are interested in game development, or if you just want to learn some stuff about Buildbox please access the following link. There you can find new nodes, tutorials, a little bit of history about myself, and many many more. The overall plan is to create a game development hub for you to use when you hit a wall and you dunno what to do next in your journey to success.

Following the discord channels I found out that you needed a tutorial about the Teleporter asset and how to use it so... I've created a blog post with more details about how it works and how to set it up. You can find more details by accessing this link.

PS: If you like what you see and want to help me please leave a comment below with your thoughts, remember good feedback is ok but bad feedback is always appreciated since that can change perspectives.

2. wmfear

wmfear Avid Boxer

Dude, this is awesome :)

3. Vlad-NY

Vlad-NY Serious Boxer

Thank you, don't forget to check the game jam announcement (link here) oh and also if you have any suggestions, feedback, complains anything feel free to say so, I'm looking forward to any type of feedback

4. Somitri GameX

Somitri GameX Boxer

Firstly the website looks awesome, really cool and liked it.

5. DariusGuerrero

DariusGuerrero Avid Boxer

This is cool man @Vlad-NY ! The only premium "Hub" I need!

wmfear likes this.
  6. Vlad-NY

Vlad-NY Serious Boxer

:) Well I had little to no inspiration when I named it so yeah... But the intention is real, I want to help and teach you as much as I can

DariusGuerrero likes this.