Help ?

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by HG-2018, Nov 5, 2020.

1. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

I really give Buildbox 3 a chance, but I despair of even the simplest things. It would be great if someone could help. Just an obect that moves from left to right. In the past you could just put a block and move it back and forth and with Buildbox 3 I think move but it just doesn't work the way I want it to. It would be great if there could finally be actual tutorials about it. Or just a quick answer from a MODS ;).

2. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Serious Boxer

You can find loads of tutorials here: https://www.buildbox.com/tutorials-buildbox3/

You can do this in a lot of ways in BB3. Talking a 2D or 3D game? Move Node and Move in Direction can all do this along with if collides as well :)

3. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

I know the tutorials but unfortunately they are very old and not that good. Some things have changed in buildbox 3 but unfortunately the tutorials don't help me that much. It would be great if there would be more for 2d and update the old ones. I have not found a solution to my problem. I had the same problem with buildbox 2 and somehow I made better tutorials than on the website ;) Actually it should be different and I hope there will be better tutorials soon.

Josh (Nology Games) likes this.
  4. Josh (Nology Games)

Josh (Nology Games) Avid Boxer

Hello. I can confirm that the we are working on updating outdated tutorials. We do apologize for the delay, as there are many.

HG-2018 likes this.