Customize Splash Screen For Plus Plan

Discussion in 'Buildbox 3.0' started by Zyl, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Zyl

Zyl Boxer

We want back "Customize Splash Screen" option for the Plus plan (https://signup.buildbox.com/plans). It’s not okay to pay $ 20 a month without being able to change the splash screen.

2. Josh (Nology Games)

Josh (Nology Games) Avid Boxer

Hello Zyl,
    We apologise for any inconvenience and and we understand your concerns, which is why we are happy to announce that there is a great deal right now, and you could upgrade to pro to not only be able to remove the splash screen, but to remove all the limitations.

however, we do understand that you may not wish to upgrade your account to remove it, it is your choice. Unfortunately, at this current stage, we won’t be changing the overall structure, but we are happy to hear your feedback at support@buildbox.com

3. Zyl

Zyl Boxer

Thank you for the fast response, Josh.
    Last year I had an Indie plan and this option was part of that plan, therefore I do not understand why it is such a problem because Plus is essentially Indie.
    Maybe we can have a compromise, e.g. custom splash screen with Buildbox logo, watermark style, or something like that?

4. Josh (Nology Games)

I think there might be a misunderstanding, you do get to customise the splash screen. Yeah only has a Buildbox logo as an overlay that will be shown over whatever splash screen new setup. So you should be able to set it up quite nicely if that’s what you’re talking about

Zyl likes this.
  5. Zyl

Zyl Boxer

Ahh I see, it's branded but editable. Thank you again :)

6. Charles Rozén

Charles Rozén Boxer

Can sombody please show with a picture on how this might look like?

7. Charles Rozén

Charles Rozén Boxer

Do i get to choose where this buildbox logo will appear or does it happend automaticly?

8. Josh (Nology Games)

The logo is automatically at the bottom for any user, but if you have the pro version you would be able to move it as well. For anyone else though, it is locked.

9. Charles Rozén

Charles Rozén Boxer

Thank you for that info.I do not think it is a problem. I belived it would be stuck right in the middle or something

10. Josh (Nology Games)

If you take a look at how a lot of games to have two different logos on the splash screen are, you’ll notice that they are aligned quite nicely to fit without looking out of place. That is exactly how the Buildbox logo is, with yours being able to be up the top.