Vlad-NY's Recent Activity

1. Vlad-NY liked nitroxbeta's post in the thread I Have Black Screen When I Preview Game.

nah again not working , but thanks for helping :)

Jul 1, 2020 at 3:25 PM
  2. Vlad-NY I'm available for few orders. If intrested... check the forum thread for details : https://www.buildbox.com/forum/index.php?posts/100255/ »

Jul 1, 2020 at 2:56 PM
  3. Vlad-NY replied to the thread Bug Fixes, Custom Nodes, Custom Mechanics Or Systems Service.

Smooth Lane Switch transitions: [MEDIA] Puzzle game (Hypecasual) [MEDIA] and much more Some templates:...

Jul 1, 2020 at 2:46 PM
  4. Vlad-NY replied to the thread Bug Fixes, Custom Nodes, Custom Mechanics Or Systems Service.

City upgrade map: [MEDIA] Fluid physics: [MEDIA] Moon walk effect: [MEDIA] Particle system: [MEDIA] In game shop system: [MEDIA]

Jul 1, 2020 at 2:44 PM
  5. Vlad-NY replied to the thread Bug Fixes, Custom Nodes, Custom Mechanics Or Systems Service.

Hey guys, It's been a while since I've posted here so I've decided to share few persona or non personal projects that I've worked on....

Jul 1, 2020 at 2:44 PM
  6. Vlad-NY replied to the thread I Have Black Screen When I Preview Game.

I had the same issues or similar at base and I followed this steps: - Go to device manager -> display adapters and uninstall Nvidia...

Jul 1, 2020 at 1:12 PM
  7. Vlad-NY replied to the thread Is Still Colliding With Object?.

When value is false then do whatever you want. Try to use if collide with signal filter set to true to do something and set to false to...

Jun 30, 2020 at 1:22 PM
  8. Vlad-NY replied to the thread Is Still Colliding With Object?.

if collide nodes triggers on both enter and exit as triggers, try that and see if help you achieve what you need

Jun 30, 2020 at 12:53 PM