spicedbeangames's Recent Activity

1. spicedbeangames replied to the thread Delete Unused Png Images.

You need to delete any unused assets in the Asset Library too. So if an object has a texture that you no longer need but you deleted the...

May 31, 2020 at 12:43 AM
  2. spicedbeangames replied to the thread How To Make A Shop Where You Can Purchase Characters?.

It's the only shop I have seen. You could watch a live stream or post on discord channel with ideas for a new shop or live stream how to...

May 29, 2020 at 9:32 AM
  3. spicedbeangames replied to the thread Error Loading Buildbox.

Email support with details of the error message and any images

May 29, 2020 at 9:32 AM
  4. spicedbeangames replied to the thread How To Make A Shop Where You Can Purchase Characters?.

[MEDIA]

May 29, 2020 at 3:35 AM
  5. spicedbeangames replied to the thread Anyone Tried Using Alternative App Stores?.

Amazon can be. I havent uploaded anything new for a while but if you make the right game, you can make some serious dollar. One of my...

May 28, 2020 at 12:28 PM
  6. spicedbeangames replied to the thread .mtl Import?.

Just drag the normal texture in and it should work. If your fbx wont let you, just add an 'animation' node and place it in there. The...

May 28, 2020 at 12:25 PM
  7. spicedbeangames replied to the thread CanĀ“t Get Path Move Or Touch Path To Work.

You will need to play around with the collision shapes so it sits well in your game. Then use the position limiter to set the limit to...

May 26, 2020 at 11:51 PM