Miko Buildbox's Recent Activity

1. Miko Buildbox replied to the thread Official Comments Thread For Buildbox 3.1.3.

Let's try navigating to these folders and deleting all modules and then restarting Buildbox should fix this: On Mac:...

Jan 20, 2020 at 4:04 AM
  2. Miko Buildbox liked Hanomax's post in the thread How Do I Add A Filter Every Time I Kill An Enemy.

Can you explain more, what do you mean by filter?

Jan 20, 2020 at 4:02 AM
  3. Miko Buildbox liked Hanomax's post in the thread How Do I Add A Filter Every Time I Kill An Enemy.

Make filter asset. No physics, scale it up, set right opacity. Add delay node (0.1s or something like that) and remove node. Then spawn...

4. Miko Buildbox liked Hanomax's post in the thread How Do I Add A Filter Every Time I Kill An Enemy.

You make it. If it is 3D game, import cube from assets library. If it's 2D game, import rectangle.. Set it's color to red or blue or...

5. Miko Buildbox liked Hanomax's post in the thread How Do I Add A Filter Every Time I Kill An Enemy.

If you open asset's color option (to set its color), if you're using PC, then you can see "Alpha channel" field. Lower its value to...

6. Miko Buildbox liked Tumbleweeds's post in the thread Syntax Error.

Unfortunately, the error console is still not showing line numbers so there is no easy way to debug. You have to go line by line and...

7. Miko Buildbox replied to the thread Can I Convert Bbdoc Ver 2 To Bbdoc Ver 3..

BB3 allows to create new 2D games, but old BB2 files may not work with it, I'm sorry!

Jan 20, 2020 at 4:01 AM
  8. Miko Buildbox liked AppNasty's post in the thread Cypher 2099 | My Game Jam Entry.

Gameplay of my game jam entry. Will be story driven with comic book art. Explore Cypher City, meet people, find secrets and play some...

Jan 20, 2020 at 3:58 AM