Marclb's Recent Activity

1. Marclb replied to the thread Our Latest Update From Buildbox Ceo, Jonathan Zweig.

As I mentioned before, Admob will NOT ban you if you use Admob + any other adnetwork. Adbox will be just another adnetwork. The problem...

Jun 12, 2021 at 4:55 AM
  2. Marclb replied to the thread Our Latest Update From Buildbox Ceo, Jonathan Zweig.

You can have as many adnetworks as you want, as long as they are different. You can't however have the same app linked to 2 Admob...

Jun 11, 2021 at 8:47 PM
  3. Marclb replied to the thread Our Latest Update From Buildbox Ceo, Jonathan Zweig.

@Sean Buildbox This guide is really not helpful. To be honest, and don't take it this personally, this guide is completely worthless. I...

Jun 11, 2021 at 6:27 PM
  4. Marclb liked DariusGuerrero's post in the thread Our Latest Update From Buildbox Ceo, Jonathan Zweig.

Hi, @Sean Buildbox. I just want to clarify. Does this mean this screen still not be in the new Buildbox versions going forward? And we...

Jun 11, 2021 at 6:15 PM
  5. Marclb replied to the thread Our Latest Update From Buildbox Ceo, Jonathan Zweig.

Will Adbox support Amazon?

Jun 11, 2021 at 1:15 PM
  6. Marclb replied to the thread When Testing Admob Ads, Interstitial Ads Only Appear Once..

@ShinHS thanks for letting us know. Same issue still exists on #2733.

Jun 11, 2021 at 8:08 AM
  7. Marclb replied to the thread Our Latest Update From Buildbox Ceo, Jonathan Zweig.

@mrqwuyx Looking at their plan, the answer seems to be no if you are on the Pro plan. If you are on the free plan, you can only place...

Jun 11, 2021 at 7:46 AM
  8. Marclb replied to the thread Assassin Quest - Platformer Made With Buildbox Classic.

@wmfear Thank you for the feedback, I really appreciate it!! I've tried it on several devices, iPhone, iPad pro, and many android...

Jun 11, 2021 at 7:02 AM
  9. Marclb liked wmfear's post in the thread Assassin Quest - Platformer Made With Buildbox Classic.

Looks very cool, congrats!

Jun 11, 2021 at 6:49 AM
  10. Marclb has a new avatar.

Jun 10, 2021
  11. Marclb posted a new thread.

Assassin Quest - Platformer Made With Buildbox Classic

[MEDIA] Download here IOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/assassin-quest/id1571412832 Google Play:...

Forum: Game Showcase

Jun 10, 2021