Lock Star Template Help!!!please!!!

Discussion in 'Level Design' started by Dan Fredrickson, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Dan Fredrickson

Dan Fredrickson Boxer

Thanks to anyone taking the time in advance to respond to this first and foremost. I'm overwhelmed in my first game attempt. However, while I have a game in mind actually a part 1 and 2 depending on its success. Nonetheless, I can't code and was brought to here. I understand the basic concepts and they're laid out well. However, looking at templates I stumbled upon "lock star" game as a template. With that being known my first game is 90% done with that template. Here are 3 changes I would need help with.

1.) I would like music and sounds to play in the loading screen and in game

2.) I would like to replace the square with a graphic as well as the star itself. Note, it would be cool to have an animation if you fail to connect the two

3.) I would like to add faster speeds, more random locations the two would meet and possibly more characters added of "object square" to connect with "object star" as levels progress.

Any suggestions would help. Id even go as far as a partnership on the game for anyone who would collaborate with the design. I have faith the game will be fun and Id hope to sell it for $1 or so on all Apple platforms. Thanks!!!

2. Antropy

Antropy Boxer

Have you made any progress with this since your post?

3. Dan Fredrickson

Dan Fredrickson Boxer

Thanks for the reply. Well I completed what I thought was a decent game and however Apple didn't agree so I don't know at this point how to get this on the app store :(

4. Antropy

Antropy Boxer

Would you be willing to share it so I can take a look? Are you still willing to colab? I can DM my Discord.

5. Dan Fredrickson

Dan Fredrickson Boxer

Yes, I would could I email it to you?

6. Antropy

Antropy Boxer

Yes, check your messages.