Is It Possible To Do This Mechanism With The Enemy

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Julio666, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Julio666

Julio666 Boxer

Hello, :)
    I do not know if what I want to do is possible, if it is possible I would like to know how I can make the enemy be my enemy but also enemy between them, that the enemy do not follow me only me, in fact I would like it is everyone to be , may the enemy follow me and follow each other. Let each enemy seek to collide with me or another enemy. Thank you so much for your help.

2. Blackbird Games Studio

Blackbird Games Studio Boxer

Hmmm, I am a bit lost in your question, can you please elaborate with perhaps with an example?

3. Julio666

Julio666 Boxer

I'm sorry if you don't understand me well, I'm very bad at English. I will do my best to explain to you what mechanism of the game I would like to have with my enemy. I want to create a top down game in 2D, in the game there is me against the enemy, but in the game I want it to be everyone for either, that my enemy is enemy also between had, I want to create the mechanism that the enemy pursue me not only me but also between Them.

4. jmp909

jmp909 Boxer

@Ayman so each character (player or enemies) will likely pursue its nearest neighbour to attack I guess (ie Enemies attack Player or other Enemies)

Or potentially it might pick the nearest target and pursue it for a while regardless of whether it is then near or not .

you’d need a MoveTowards script and a NearestEntity script, however those can be implemented in BBox.

5. Julio666

Julio666 Boxer

@Ayman @jmp909 Can't we do this with the node? I don't know how to code

6. jmp909

jmp909 Boxer

7. Julio666

Julio666 Boxer

8. Hanomax

Hanomax Avid Boxer

At the moment, I don't have that kind of asset. It takes some coding skills to make this.