Presenting Buildbox 3.1.1 Beta

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by Sean Buildbox, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Serious Boxer

Super odd, can you DM or discord me an example of a file with this at your earliest convenience if you haven't already so I can get this to the team

2. ivyan

ivyan Boxer

hi, i also have this problem, the same. i search the internet but can not find any answer. did you solve this?

3. itzonator

itzonator Serious Boxer

Nope, I have not. Sent this to BB Team to address and hopefully will be resolved on the next update :)

4. ivyan

ivyan Boxer

I ask the buildbox support team , it is very easy to solve. you need to update the newest version of buildbox 3 .
    checked the "Use Encryption" option in project setting .

itzonator likes this.
  5. itzonator

itzonator Serious Boxer

Thanks, I am using the latest BB3, 3.1.2, but do not use Encryption. Have you tested it? Does it remove the Google Play Warning ⚠️ ?

6. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Hi @Sean Buildbox @NikRudenko just a reminder the device music (apple music etc.) playing in the background is still being killed when the game opens up in device. I believe this is a crucial feature that should be fixed. Thank you!

Sean Buildbox likes this.
  7. Doğukan Konuk

Doğukan Konuk Boxer

Hello Sean, thanks for working hard but.. I think u dont see whats needed, did we need a wizard? No. Did we need interactive tutarials? I dont think so. We need u to bring back the character system when we could make in bb2 easly thats really needed, dont u guys take sometime to read what ur boxers write on forum? Its full of questions about characters. And i am having so much crashes;
    Buildbox have some serious crash problem, when u are working for 3-4 hours and debug your game boom its crashes...
    When i try to open interactive tutarials its ALWAYS crashes.
    So please add a character system and fix bugs.
    Thank you very much

8. sebas

sebas Boxer

Hey Today i downloaded BB 1.3. and now since i downloaded this version i can't drop anymore my own Obj. Files in the Platform.
    Whats happen there?
    When i open my saved files with my obj. files, it didnt show anymore my objs i used there, all the charakters and objects are missing now.
    I prepared a lot of very nice tutorials for the community how to use our own obj files and how to use animations in BB3.But if that isnt working now i can put it in the trash, so please fix this problem or any statement whats happen there.Thanks.

9. sebas

sebas Boxer

I started the Software again and now everything works well.Thats mysterious but ok :)

Sean Buildbox likes this.
  10. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Serious Boxer

Good to hear. If you're concerned about a project though always keep several backups of your Buildbox projects, ideally backed up to a secure cloud service. This is good practice in general, but especially if serious about game design

Doğukan Konuk likes this.
  11. ivyan

ivyan Boxer

yes,it works!