Appsflyer - Game Key + Secret Key Implementation

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by chrissy_wissy2, Aug 23, 2019.

1. chrissy_wissy2

chrissy_wissy2 Avid Boxer

Hi all

I need some urgent assistance please. I have implemented appsflyer for a publisher and I have added the dev key and my Apple ID in Xcode however they have also given me a game key and secret key for this build. Does anybody know where this is implemented or whether it’s to replace the Apple ID and dev key? I’m a bit confused as I have implemented appsflyer for them before but didn’t need a game and secret key that they have now given me

Cheers
    Chris

2. Tars Tarkas

Tars Tarkas Avid Boxer

If it's the publisher I think it is, those keys are for Game Analytics. they need this too for BB games. Check the instructions they gave you.

3. itzonator

itzonator Serious Boxer

Here, use that:

AppsFlyer: http://help.buildbox.com/en/articles/1639174-appsflyer-analytics-ios
    Game Analytics: http://help.buildbox.com/en/articles/1638320-game-analytics-ios

Who's the publisher?
    They should have given you some documentation on what to implement and where :)

4. chrissy_wissy2

chrissy_wissy2 Avid Boxer

Thanks guys. I’ll look into this. I was given the guide but it wasn’t clear. I’m not sure if I can say the publishers name so I’ll say it who it isn’t. It isn’t Voodoo

5. steve

steve Avid Boxer

I've used Sean's guide to integrated Game Analytics into my BB3 game and it's working fine, but I'm using progression levels within my game and I'd also want to keep track of them.

Within the LevelSelector node in BB, the level is being set as Settings.levelID . Does anyone know how I then access that variable within Xcode in order to pass it as a progression variable to addProgressionEventWithProgressionStatus?