Animations and Collision

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by AndyG, Jan 12, 2016.

1. AndyG

AndyG Miniboss Boxer

OK at first pass here's a quick couple of issues.
    I've done an import of my game. Two things are happening.
    1. Animation for Invincibility is screwed up. Appears to be playing behind the Character!
    2. Collision is off. Character is sailing straight through objects when Invincible and objects disappear once touched.
    I believe the animation issue might have something to do with character/animation sizing.
    The collision issue may have something to do with health.

Other than that the import worked flawlessly. No errors or anything flagged up,
    It did not however detect that I had a Game Over Screen and I had to manually connect that. I also had to connect from the Game Over Screen to the Shop.

Outside of this the game seems to be playing well. No problems other than those mentioned appearing. Will play more and provide feedback and contact Sean if I cannot resolve.

2. Garyo

Garyo Boxer

I noticed objects disappear upon collision also, wonder what is causing this :eek:

3. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

@AndyG thanks for the feedback. We re-wrote the health feature so we likely need to tweak the conversion for that a little more. Health is now a component, see bottom of right sidebar when you object is selected.

AndyG likes this.
  4. edwin_simonds

edwin_simonds Boxer

@Andy @AndyG Just so you know there are the same issues with my game import. Other than that, its all good :)