Having A Hell Of A Time

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Oeuvre, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Oeuvre

Oeuvre Boxer

I'm having a several hour long hell of a time trying to change the background in SpaceShooter.
    The Youtube tutorial for it is for Build Box 2 not 3.
    I don't want to use any 3d shapes for a 2d space shooter game... I don't want to use any of the remade 3d shapes.

I just want to use the background I made for the background as the background. Anybody know how this can be done?

I've tried to drag and drop the image onto the background - but in the preview my image just covers everything up and there's no way to change the order of anything either.

All the eye roll emojis,

Robert

2. Oeuvre

Oeuvre Boxer

I answered my own question on day 3. So thanks, no one, for all your help.
    Select the object and change to 3D view. With the object selected and the Move Tool selected use the arrows to move forward, backwards or sideways. In my case I moved the overlapping image back.

Unfortunately the next issue is how to make a jpg background repeat IN SPACESHOOTER.

3. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Serious Boxer

Hey there, sorry for the delay just saw this. We're closing in on the manual currently it's just going through revisions with more video tutorials as well. Will shoot you a DM to see if we can't help you with the space shooter issue