How To Make A Magnet Effect In Bb3?

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by spicedbeangames, May 25, 2019.

1. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

Hey all

in BB2, we had the power up magnet action. Has anyone managed to do anything like this in BB3?

2. Rusted

Rusted Avid Boxer

thats either in processing and no one but BB knows how to do it...or its been left out as it is not in the "ouer layers" of the "core" of BB3 yet....you do know they only released the core right? BB3 is not "finished"

3. Ivan Perfetti

Ivan Perfetti Avid Boxer

bmsingha and Rusted like this.
  4. Rusted

Rusted Avid Boxer

5. Ivan Perfetti

Ivan Perfetti Avid Boxer

Hey @Rusted, thanks! I'm pretty sure the team at Buildbox will add this type of powerup and at least a few more in next releases. I'm pretty sure that they will add or change something to Buildbox to manage things such as powerups, checkpoints, global settings and other features that, at least in my implementations, required a few (and more sometimes) different scripts working together to achieve the desired result. I guess this might be the reason such things are not included in the so called "final" release. I'm confident their mission is to deliver a real no-code tool but for sure as of now coding is required to obtain many things in Buildbox. That's fine to me but for sure it isn't to the many (rightly) expecting a totally no-code enviroment.

Rusted likes this.
  6. Rusted

Rusted Avid Boxer

yea it will like a surprise update with lots of goodies....Ill be patient