The Most Sexiest Game I Had Ever Made...and It's A Simple Hilarious Quiz Game.

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by Maria, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Maria

Maria Boxer

Update: 25 March 2019: New production version was already available with the same link below. Thank you very much to all the testers for letting me know your feedback. Cheers!

Update 17 March 2019: I had move the game on Open Beta Testing worldwide, opt in here. Thanks! - https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.megaboxstudio.dirtyriddlesquiz

Available only on Android here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.megaboxstudio.dirtyriddlesquiz

Just have two glitch, 1.) I don't want this game to have level selector - I just wanted that once the user close the game and when the user played again will continue on the last level played. I could not implement it due to the levels of this game are made on UI's and not on World scenes (my subscription is 3 worlds only); 2.) Coins are just piling up due to the fact that I can not implement number 1. The game currency has no use for the meantime ( I can implement lock and unlock (to unlock world like easy, medium, hard) but decided to release the quiz as is at the time being.

I know those who are making quiz game have difficulty implementing as well, due to the fact that the only available nodes on the scenes is the menu jump and not made for static games. Hope some technical boxers can help me polish the game. For the meantime, pls support, have fun and enjoy! Cheers!

Available only on US, Canada and UK.

Featured.png

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
    MAC420 likes this.
  2. MAC420

MAC420 Avid Boxer

So are you just testing the game or is this it's release?

Maria likes this.
  3. MAC420

MAC420 Avid Boxer

LMMFAO!!! I think this maybe the first M-Rated game I've come across made with BB and I love it! Needs a bit more of a timer tho, like if someone wants to play it with their friends idk and maybe throw out the coins and just make a point system. Just suggestions other then that love it!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2020
    Maria likes this.
  4. Maria

Maria Boxer

MAC420 likes this.
  5. Maria

Maria Boxer

Hi @MAC420 , appreciate your suggestions, I had move the game on beta for anyones feedback to improve the game. Thanks!

MAC420 likes this.
  6. MAC420

MAC420 Avid Boxer

7. Maria

Maria Boxer

8. sharma.shivam

sharma.shivam Avid Boxer

Nice game. while playing your game,I noticed that everytime I closed your game, the next time I would open it, it will recontinue from where I previously left it.How was it implemented?

9. rizwanashraf

rizwanashraf Avid Boxer

Can i unsee or Forget Level 1 Question :/