Buildbox 3 Beta: Tutorials

Discussion in 'Buildbox 3.0' started by NikRudenko, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Jad Tounsi El Azzoiani

Jad Tounsi El Azzoiani Boxer

@NikRudenko How can you monetise your game in Buildbox 3? I can not see the advertisements settings. Can someone help?

2. Josh (Nology Games)

Josh (Nology Games) Avid Boxer

@Jad Tounsi El Azzoiani please post the question once, especially posting both in the same thread. But, i do believe there is a forum post about ads in BB3 already.

3. LBPToo

LBPToo Avid Boxer

4. gidrokolbaska

gidrokolbaska Boxer

@NikRudenko Hello! Is it possible if you provide me with APi of the delay node?)

5. SpoonCrysis

SpoonCrysis Avid Boxer

I'd love to see a racing car 3d game if anyone has tried to make one it would be a good tutorial moment to have.

6. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

@ZackGriset Any chance we can have some tutorials focused around getting the new advertising nodes up and running? Cheers!

7. nizarawi

nizarawi Boxer

we need a new tutorial :)

nyamuk91 likes this.
  8. isac cabrera

isac cabrera Boxer

hello guys!! i cant find another conversation to put this but, can anybody tell me how are you setting up any advertising model on you game with bb3? or how are you setting up rewarded video or how are you using the monetization nodes?

9. Reverse Studios

Reverse Studios Boxer

@NikRudenko @TreySmith @Sean Buildbox
    How do we access the haptic feedback that is seen in the JavaScript API we are especially confused on how the intensity input works whether a decimal or integer.

10. Ahsan

Ahsan Boxer

I newbie and just started using buildbox recently I want a litte help with a question if possible I will be forever grateful

what I need help with is in this Roto Shooter video:

It a really nice video what need help with is that I want to make this game have levels e.g if it destroys a particular object e.g MineFinish it goes to next level i been trying to do that for a while but it shows multiple scene(levels) in same screen (i am seeing all the scenes(levels) in one screen and am not able to see them separately one at a time ) my concept is that placing a lets say MineFinish at level 1 and if it is destroyed it goes to next level plz anyone ?
    i have attached level selector to that particular MineFinish is defeated it go to next level and i think i going in right direction atleast but the problem of seeing all the levels in one screen is not going away i will be very grateful for your help
    TO recreate problem all you have to do is duplicate the scene and play and you will get same problem thanks in advance if u help xD

11. MAC420

MAC420 Avid Boxer

Would love to see a tutorial on making a 2D Platform with BB3

viperX likes this.
  12. pascal

pascal Boxer

Is there any tutorial for pickup item for a character and using a key for dropping it back on the floor until walking back on it to pickup again?

13. Hanomax

Hanomax Avid Boxer

MAC420 likes this.
  14. MAC420

MAC420 Avid Boxer

15. PraneethMadush

PraneethMadush Boxer

Hello sir, Can you tell me how to create left, right and centre and jump control to my character. I tried with Swipe 3 Lane character. But it's not good with jumping. I want to add that controls to a dynamic type of character. can you tell me? If you want my licenced email address, I will give it. and I did send an email to it to requesting this problem. and I could not find a way to create that. they did reply but not the answer. I need your help. thanks. I hope you reply to this Question.

16. luulerr

luulerr Boxer

HI! I just downloaded buildbox3 and tried to follow the tutorial inside the Help menu , but it got stuck twice at the same point where it says"drag the flap character to the viewport"
    no matter how many flap characters I drag to the viewport , the tutorial down't pass to the next instruction .
    Is that a big or the end of the tutorial?

17. mmicoe

mmicoe Avid Boxer

18. Boglarka

Boglarka Boxer

Hi Nik, Hi, I have done the Jump avoidance game following all the instructions in the first video of Getting started with Buildbox 3 on Udemy, but a few things don't seem to be working: the best and current scores do not change, and in the preview I tried to zoom out (I use the full HD setting, 25%), because it only shows half of the screen (mainly the upper half), I tried to put the ground lines closer to each other, I tried to zoom out in the 2d world - no change, nothing affected the preview. Any ideas?