Error on Eclipse Android APK

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by ruhm64, Jan 5, 2016.

1. ruhm64

ruhm64 Avid Boxer

Hey all, I was adding some minor things to my app and have never come across this issue yet with Eclipse.
    Not sure what changed, I have already tweaked this APK with BB changes (add scenes) 3 times but now I get this...
    Any insight or resolve would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time/help everyone.

Error line 1:
    Screen Shot 2016-01-05 at 4.59.57 PM.png

Error Line 2:
    Screen Shot 2016-01-05 at 5.07.37 PM.png

2. sysads

sysads Serious Boxer

Not seen this before but try click on the RED dot and see if it gives you option to fix it by itself. Sometimes, this things do work ;)

ruhm64 likes this.
  3. ruhm64

ruhm64 Avid Boxer

I have found it is a problem that can't be resolved. Bug in Eclipse itself. Thank you for the help as always @sysads

4. todro

todro Avid Boxer

According to the screenshot your Android Studio installation seems to be incomplete as API 21 (Android 5.0.1) is missing and I think SDK-Tools->Google Play Lib is missing too.

ruhm64 likes this.
  5. todro

todro Avid Boxer

Are you sure ? Why do you use Android 4.4 which is API level 20 as API 21 is required ?

I had exactly the same message a few minutes ago after moving a macmini installation from HDD to SSD where the additional Android Studio updates where missing in the backup.

Adding API 21 and the GooglePlay lib according to the link to the SDK Manager in the BB Android guide fixed it for me.

ruhm64 likes this.
  6. ruhm64

ruhm64 Avid Boxer

Those are great questions. All I can say is I followed the information that is out there as far as a walk-through goes. I keep trying to find out how to make my certificates SHA-2 as well, since SHA-1 is being phased out. Still haven't got that one figured out. If you want to make a Udemy course on walk-throughs for Apple, Google Play and Amazon store, I would be the first to buy it. I haven't had much luck with finding direct answers.