List Of Publishers

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by wissemslimi974, Jan 16, 2019.

1. wissemslimi974

wissemslimi974 Boxer

Hello guys,

Can you mention a hyper casual game publisher that may accept a game made with Buildbox 2.

Thank you all in advance.

2. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

You could try Appsolute Games. Given how the market has shifted, I doubt anyone will take a BB2 game. Tabtale may take one but convert it to unity at the expense of your first months revenue. Voodoo are only looking for 3d games unless a 2d game catches their eye.

3. Codifie

Codifie Avid Boxer

Here is a list, far from complete. As Spicedbeangames mentioned most are not interest in BB2 games, and to be honest I haven't seen a great liking of BB3 games either, but it is generally related to the fact that the BB engine is not able to interface with their PSDK. Trey has stated that the BB team is working on fixing this, but we haven't seen this become a reality yet. Also, it isn't necessarily that they are only looking for 3D games, 2D games are still being published, the issue continues to be interfacing with their PSDK.

Nanovation
    Appsolute
    Lion Studios
    Kwalee
    Playgendary
    Gram.gs
    Tasty Pill
    Zplay
    Voodoo
    Ketchapp
    Chillingo
    Umbrella
    Fortafy Games
    Green Panda Games
    Good Job Games
    AppTout

Good luck!!

4. Vishal Tyagi

Vishal Tyagi Boxer

Could you please tell me Buildbox 2 price ?

5. Codifie

Codifie Avid Boxer

6. Vishal Tyagi

Vishal Tyagi Boxer

Yeah . But the question is , In annual subscription, there is monthly payment or one time payment?

7. Codifie

Codifie Avid Boxer

They support both, I think you get some type of discount if you pay it yearly up front rather than monthly.
    Send an email to support and I am sure they can help you get answers.

8. AppTout

AppTout Boxer

Always open to games no matter what the platform, and willing to work with devs to implement the proper SDK's in BB to see if we're able to take it to the next level. We know not all devs can hit the metrics some publishers require, and we tailor our user aquistion strategies to that. If you have a game you'd like to submit, send a video of gameplay to publishing@apptout.com

Thanks!