Looking For Buildbox Programmer/asset Assembler

Discussion in 'Level Design' started by Frank Forte, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Frank Forte

Frank Forte Boxer

Ha! I know this sounds crazy--seeing that Buildboxers don't need to code, but I guess I'm in a position where time and my day job (storyboarding in animation) are working against me. I have limited time, but as an artist I have created many game assets and animations for my game. I just need to work with someone who can help me implement these assets and make the gameplay work for me. Also--with BB there is a learning curve. I haven't been able to master the program yet (but I am trying).

Attached are some of the images from my game. It's a simple sci-fi platformer, with these evil robotic insectoids and spinner wheels who are trying to kill you at every step.

Looking for someone I can pay hourly to help me complete my first BB casual game. Ideally I'd like to feed someone assets and have them assemble the game from my direction, but also looking for any and all suggestions to make the game the best it can be. I'm by no means a game building expert, but I feel I have a good sense of design, animation and storytelling from my animation background.

Let me know if anyone is out there.

Thanks

Frank

Attached Files:

2. Josh (Nology Games)

Josh (Nology Games) Avid Boxer

This would be quite easy.

3. Josh (Nology Games)

Josh (Nology Games) Avid Boxer

Btw, I really love your artwork

4. thatguyminib

thatguyminib Serious Boxer

Ok ok like seriously this is probably a prime example of why I hope final release is a good one and brings it back to the core of what BB is all about.

With BB to be able to achieve these kinds of things without a programmer! lol

Anyway rant aside, hit me up with a private message :)

5. Frank Forte

Frank Forte Boxer

Josh--are you still interested in helping me make a few games? I have the artwork--I just need help making the game work--I'm just too busy to do it--thanks