Remove ads-->store identifier?

Discussion in 'In App Purchases' started by dima.shev, Jun 21, 2016.

1. dima.shev

dima.shev Boxer

In the right hand column at the bottom it asks for my store identifier....Im making it for android and am using admob....what id do i give them...theres so many out there that it just confuses me.

Thanks

bdBot1 and Deliverbo like this.
  2. Richard Gjøvik

Richard Gjøvik Boxer

No reply? I have the same problem. I have used the product ID in app store connect but the app gets rejected. When hitting the no ads button in my game I only get "Cannot connect to iTunes Store". I do not know if this is the reason for rejection but it may be the store identifier. I have asked Buildbox support (via mail) because I cant find an good answer on the forums (jet).

3. Josh (Nology Games)

Josh (Nology Games) Avid Boxer

I'm not 100% sure what the other guy was asking but perhaps @Richard Gjøvik maybe you could go into more detail? Like, have you used the store identifier? Are there specific parts that you are not understanding? The more detail you give, the easier it is to help you

4. Richard Gjøvik

Richard Gjøvik Boxer

I am trying to use the store identifier from apple connect so people can buy the game and get no ads. I have created an In-App Purchases in Features of type Non-Consumable and used an Product ID with an unique name with dots as described on Buildbox Knowledge-base. Then I have created an Purchases button with the type Remove Ads, Purchases Method to In App Puchases and One Time Purchases to Default (also tried One Time Purchases). In the store identifier I have put the Product ID from App Store Connect. I have then uploaded the game and tried it out on TestFlight. Everything is ok except the No Ads button. This is also why my game was rejected by Apple. The Product ID on App Store has the status Ready To Submit. So the question is what do I do wrong? Is it possible to test this function before submitting? I thought maybe the function would work as I submitted the app, but no luck. The error message when hitting the No Add button (the purchases button in Buildbox) in my game is "Transaction Error Cannot connect to iTunes Store".

5. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

If i recall, you need to submit your IAP first, prior to submitting your game. Once the IAP has been approved, you can send your game. Daft, I know.

6. Richard Gjøvik

Richard Gjøvik Boxer

Tx. I have tried to do that now. But after submitting the error message on the App store Promotions page is "These in-app purchases can’t be promoted on the App Store because your latest app binary doesn’t include the SKPaymentTransactionObserver method." I have exported the Buildbox game to Xcode 10.1 and done little changes after that.

7. Richard Gjøvik

Richard Gjøvik Boxer

Nevermind. I just ticked off the In App Purches in Capabilities in Xcode and now everything works. Tx:)