Make An Image Disappear From The Ui

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Squiggz, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Squiggz

Squiggz Boxer

After adding an image to the Game UI is there any way to have it removed or become opaque while the game is playing? Or possibly on touch?

Also tried copying the images from UI into the Section:Start instead and deleting them from the UI but they do not show up while testing.
    Any idea why?

2. Squiggz

Squiggz Boxer

3. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

I didn’t get your question or what you want to achieve but you simply delete it or set It to auto hide or make animate it in timeline editor to auto hide or change position I wish that answered your question.

4. Squiggz

Squiggz Boxer

I have a image such as a dotted line in my game UI (not the actual game) to show a distance. After a certain amount of time, or when clicked i want it to go away either hiding or deleting. But I cant find any ways to manipulate or do things with an image object in the UI.
    @wesam_badr

5. Tars Tarkas

Tars Tarkas Avid Boxer

make the image a navigation button that will take you to another ui the same as the one before but without the navigation button(image). I hope this works, haven't tried it. You can also animate the opacity of that navigation button.

6. TheGameAppStudio

TheGameAppStudio Serious Boxer

Hi,I hope this is what you are looking for :
    Drag and drop an image to your Game UI .Then click on that image and on right hand side you will see an option AutoHide with a box for adding values.Fill it with the value of your choice .Note that its in seconds/milliseconds .So add it and play your game .You will find it disappearing after x amount of times that you mentioned.

Let me know how it goes :)

7. Squiggz

Squiggz Boxer

Perfect thanks guys