Buildbox Forum Rules

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by VectologyGames, Oct 20, 2018.

1. MattWills

MattWills Avid Boxer

I have previously suggested that BB needs a proper issue tracker. Something separate to the forums as sometimes things just get lost in here. There needs to be a proper way of logging issues. https://www.buildbox.com/forum/index.php?threads/bb3-issue-tracker.13366/#post-78076

2. Josh (Nology Games)

Josh (Nology Games) Avid Boxer

I believe that can be done.

3. MattWills

MattWills Avid Boxer

I really hope so :)

4. Josh (Nology Games)

Like I said before, I am not like everyone else. I may be strict when its needed but I am also friendly and I am the guy who can make these things happen for you so here is what I am going to do. I am going to make a thread called Buildbox, Current Issues. and then I will edit the thread based off of the comments and the issues that have been resolved. I think this is a great into and is a stepping stone to not only making sure that our lovely customers are happy but for the team to be able to know about things that they could or should add as well as things that they need to fix. please be mindful that I will do it as soon as I can but it may not be instant.

thatguyminib likes this.
  5. thatguyminib

thatguyminib Serious Boxer

Looking forward to it!

6. Josh (Nology Games)

I would like to add, and want everyone to know that you can always come to me with an issue, I will always reply, it may not be instant but I am here for you all! this is why I am here. not to be the bad guy who shuts everything down, but to be the guy the you know you can go to for help.

7. MattWills

MattWills Avid Boxer

Thanks @Tekanology Do you work for Buildbox support?

8. Josh (Nology Games)

I am a one man team, I am here because I love the software and the community. so that's a no, but I am the closest to it without getting paid. however, my statements are still official. but I am just one of you guys.

9. MattWills

MattWills Avid Boxer

Ok thanks. So you will understand that as a paying customer would be nice to hear from BB themselves also regarding whats happening with issues raised. Thats why I suggested the issue tracker which really needs to be seperate to a forum thread

10. Josh (Nology Games)

As I stated, I am the bridge between the two, anything that I post on behalf of the team is still from the team directly. it just passes through me as I am able to commit a lot of time to managing the community for them. I may not be part of the support team but as I stated, I am part of the buildbox team (thats what my role is) I am just not paid and my views are my own.