Flapping in the Wind (iOS and Android)

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by c3p1creations, Dec 26, 2015.

1. c3p1creations

c3p1creations Boxer

2. AndyG

AndyG Miniboss Boxer

Took a little while to get going. Kept hitting Play and nothing happened! Then i figured out had to touch elsewhere on the screen to start flapping. Controls are easy but difficult (if that makes sense). Found it a little frustrating unable to propel forward as I disappeared into the distance...lol Graphics are cute although not sure why coins animate between J and 0 or maybe its just me being old...lol :)

Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
  3. c3p1creations

c3p1creations Boxer

@AndyG Thanks for taking a look! What device were you using? Not sure why it would have been slow to start - we tested on lots of devices and didn't see that on any devices or platforms...:confused:

4. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

The same happened to me. Didn't understand where to click when start playing. I must admit, I didn't like the gameplay either and deleted the game after one session. The wind makes the character go up and once it is on top it is very difficult to get down again. Wasn't much fun. Sorry. I see the need of beta testing with a lot of Builbdox games that were released lately. Yours is definitely one of them.

c3p1creations likes this.
  5. c3p1creations

c3p1creations Boxer

Thanks for the honest feedback, guys. Really appreciate it! There is definitely a "right" way to tap in this game - quickly 5-6 times in succession, like a burst of taps, then wait to let the wind bring him back down before tapping in a burst again, to master the gameplay in this game. Thinking we didn't do a good job communicating that, for one. Maybe just too difficult to learn quickly enough for someone who didn't create the game, for two.

Christoph likes this.
  6. AndyG

AndyG Miniboss Boxer

no not slow to start.... it was my understanding, or lack thereof, of how to get started playing the game. Found it confusing initially to get started to actually Play the game. Clicking here and there before I got to the game play screen!

7. c3p1creations

c3p1creations Boxer

@AndyG Thanks for clarifying... great feedback.

AndyG likes this.
  8. brakewind723

brakewind723 Serious Boxer

I immediately found out how to play and it's a nice concept. I would suggest shrinking the graphics a bit they seem a little large, but that could just be me.

9. c3p1creations

c3p1creations Boxer

Thanks @brakewind723 . Really appreciate the feedback! Any graphics specifically that seem large, or just overall?