Open Coin Store When Coin Balance Is Low

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Satya, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Satya

Satya Boxer

Hi There,
    • I have coins which user can accumulate as he plays the game
    • Once user dies then he can revive / play the same level again by spending coins
    • It takes 5 coins for user to revive the character
    • I want to make the Use Coin button Dual use i.e., If coin balance is >=5 then it will use the coin balance & revive the Level ; If coin balance is < 5 then it should take user to the Coin Store page in the app
    • Currently if coin balance is low <5 the button does nothing when tapped on it. How Do i make it goto a Store page where he can buy additional coins through IAP?
    • & once user buys coins and closes the Coin store he should be back to the revive screen so that he can use he newly bought coins to revive the level
    Below is the screenshot of my Revive menu & Purchase button
    Purchase button.PNG

2. TheGameAppStudio

TheGameAppStudio Serious Boxer

Hi,
    Set an event observer on Game Over screen and set it as total coins and give the value.Now create separate UI with revive button and connect the previously created event observer to this UI.
    So when ever total score is greater than that of value it will redirect to this revive game screen.
    Now for showing store apply similar step with an UI to store.
    Just try different ways using Event observer to get the desired result.The above step is just a suggestion.

3. Satya

Satya Boxer

Thanks for the solution, i implemented the event observer in the Game Over screen, however this is what happens
    • Coin Balance < 5 then it stays on Game Over screen
    • Coins Balance >= 5 then it goes to revive screen
    • I want the Store to open on tap of the same button on Revive screen which consumes the 5 coins & revives the level i.e., if Coin Balance < 5 it should open the store page else it should revive the character
    • The logic you suggested (implementing another even observer for Store on Game Over) will take user to Store without showing the revive screen
    • I want the user to 1st experience tapping on revive button & then taking him to the store
    Is there any solution for the above ?
    Satya

4. Satya

Satya Boxer

itzonator and TheGameAppStudio like this.
  5. TheGameAppStudio

Satya likes this.
  6. Satya

Satya Boxer

7. TheGameAppStudio