Buildbox 2.3.7.0 Android Export

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Ychward, Sep 27, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Ychward

Ychward Boxer

Hey,

can somebody explain how to export to Android? Because in this version no Android Developer also not Eclipse is working. If no export is possible at the moment that is a real bad joke!

Ive made 3! ready to export games with buildbox and cant export it, because gradle not working (no ini folder).

No tutorial is working from previous Versions! I pay every month about 30 bucks and can not export?!

What???

So then the Program is useless and i will delete the payment for next month, till export is working again!

Could somebody tell, please?
    So previous it works but now not?

2. Ychward

Ychward Boxer

Also: I wrote YESTERDAY mid day the support an nobody answers back?! Guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys!

3. TheGameAppStudio

TheGameAppStudio Serious Boxer

Hi,Before answering may i ask you are you a new user ? If so is 2.3.7 your first version installed on ur pc? If so then follow the solution below :)
    As soon as you launch buildbox and choosing new project look for the progress bar at bottom right of the buildbox screen.It would say downloading modules.Wait for it to complete.You will get a notification popup that modules has been downloaded.Now restart if you need to and go to file and choose export option. You will find export to ios,android etc

Hope this helps.If this didn't help on your next reply kindly share a screenshot of file export .

4. Ychward

Ychward Boxer

Im new at Buildbox. First i made 2 Games with the new 3D Buildbox. Now i made a Game with the normal 2D Version (2.3.7.0). There is the Export option and i can export. But i cant build a .apk file with Android Studio and also not with Eclipse because the Files in the previous Guides not there. no ini Folder for the gradle. And then i cant build the apk

5. TheGameAppStudio

Ok i see... Buildbox 3D is a beta 2 and there is not android export as of now.But could expect in next version Beta 3.
    Regarding 2d version Just import file to android studio as a gradle project and allow it to create them automatically.

6. Ychward

Ychward Boxer

Man, i know that 3D can not export at the moment! But 2.3.7.0 should work but is does not!
    In 2D Version i go to export to Android, and the programm writes the folder with the file. But i can not make an apk from that with Android Studio. There are no gradle Files in the Folder. On Impot or alo on Open Project there is NOTHING progressing.

The Error also is: "There is no Framework file"

7. Ychward

Ychward Boxer

Exportet File structure:

"Game Name"
    -----------------------------
    android
    app
    src
    main
    assets
    java

But there is no "ini" Folder where the gradle files should be in!

8. TheGameAppStudio

Kindly send your source code.Will try to import.It should work though.

9. Ychward

Ychward Boxer

This is how i solved the Problem if somebody need help!

comicsmathias likes this.