Delete Post

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by Lamora, Apr 7, 2018.

1. Jollydo

Jollydo Boxer

Great game! Small detail: the leaderboard icon: the 2 must be on the left and the 3 on the right. You have them flipped :)

Martijn

Lamora likes this.
  2. Jollydo

Jollydo Boxer

And 1 other thing: the explanation text is going too fast. When i'm trying to figure out the controls, i have no time to read the text, cause i'm focussing on the bird, cause he is moving, so can't read the text above.

Lamora likes this.
  3. Lamora

Lamora Avid Boxer

Hey Martijn, thank you for the great info, The leaderboard icon you mean that there is the free space if someone is not loged in right ?

Yeah and the tutorial screen is something im working on right now, i need to figure out some cool way to do it

4. Jollydo

Jollydo Boxer

Let me explain it this way: on the gameover screen, on the most right there is the golden star button, 1 to the left of it is the 3-1-2 Leaderboard button. What i mean is on that button is now says 3-1-2, but it must be 2-1-3.

5. Lamora

Lamora Avid Boxer

Aaaa ok now i get it ! :D damn you are laser focus, yeah graphics are something i bought so no really possible to change that, but for sure will work to make tutorial level better

6. Jollydo

Jollydo Boxer

if you email me the graphic of that button i can Photoshop it for you, no problem...

M

7. Lamora

Lamora Avid Boxer

Thank You, It does not bother me that much, and you do some graphics assetc/icons etc ?

Also im wating for review for my new game hope you will play it too will post on forum when approved ! :)

8. MAC420

MAC420 Avid Boxer

9. Lamora

Lamora Avid Boxer

Thank You ! :)