Rewarded Video Ads Help

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by patostar, May 29, 2018.

1. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

I want to ask about heyzap, let's say I want to give my users a reward if they watch a video, but should they watch the whole video ads so I can earn money? or do they need to click on the app in the ad and go to playstore and download that app so I can earn money? I am not sure how it works, please if anybody knows I need your support.

2. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

Normally they must click on the advert to install the app so you get paid. Everything is handled their side. With rewarded videos, players can't exit the video unless they leave the actual app/game using their home button. Normal video ads, players can leave them after 5-10 seconds.

Each ad service provider is different but if a player watches a rewarded video, you earn money. If they install the app, you earn more.

patostar likes this.
  3. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

Thanks for your answer, look I was going to include some rewarded video buttons, but I heard that I should get thousands of complete video views in order to earn a couple of dollars, so changed my mind, I removed it from my game.

4. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

If you get a lot of downloads, they soon add up. Also, banner adverts I believe are paid on X amount of impressions. I would use rewarded videos. It helps with retention too.

patostar likes this.
  5. Forgive

Forgive Boxer

How to use rewarded video in Android? Most of people claim that rewarded videos are not working in Android. Custom Admob? Heyzap? Appodeal? ironSource? or any other way? Which way is correct?