Tutorial Video Rewards (HeyZap)

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Arsmen Studio, Mar 21, 2016.

?

DO YOU FIND THIS TUTORIAL USEFULL?

1. YES

90.9%
  2. NO

9.1%
  1. Arsmen Studio

Arsmen Studio Avid Boxer

PLEASE IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND SOMETHING JUST TELL ME AND I WILL MAKE IT MORE EASIER TO UNDERSTAND.

Heyzap not meditation if i am not wrong..
    1) go to heyzap page... https://www.heyzap.com/ and login
    2) in your right clik on your account and COPY THE PUBLISHER ID and NOT API KEY and paste it on the advertisement settings into buildbox where you see heyzap. Schermata 2016-03-21 alle 10.56.30.png[​IMG] PASTE THE PUBLISHER ID

but this is how it works...to make a button Video REWARD or buy something WATCHING HEYZAP ADS.
    We go in buildbox IN OUR SHOP SCENE and make buy the player watching ads like this.. I HAVENT DONE A BUTTON IN THIS EXAMPLE I BUY THE PLAYER BY ONLY TOUCHING IT
    look at the settingsSchermata 2016-03-21 alle 10.49.00.png.[​IMG] buy and yse YES. and rewarded video.

but if you extract the game and make the apk like this trhe ads of unity will not show up so you have to go to shop AND change ADS INTERSTIAL OF THE SHOP into HEYZAP CAUSE IF YOU LET IT ADMOB OR OTHER COMPANY ADS THE HEYZAP ADS WILL NOT WORK.
    SO TO MAKE A BUTTON (Video RewarD) Make interstial HEYZAP
    you can put it in game over or start where you choose. To make work the Heyzap video rewards button or other .. remember to change the Ad interstial OF THE SCENE into HEYZAP
    you can put the button in game over JUST CHANGE THE GAME OVER AD INTERSTIAL INTO HEYZAPSchermata 2016-03-21 alle 10.50.56.png
    [​IMG]
    THEN WHEN YOU WILLL EXPORT THE GAME THE HEYZAP ADS WILL SHOW UP.
    REMEMBER ON INTERSTIAL CHANGE TO HEYZAP IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A BUTTON VIDEO REWARS OR BUY SOMETHING like POWER UPS BUY WATCHING ADS.
    IF YOU DON'T CHANGE AD INTERSTIAL OF THE SCENE (GAME OVER - PAUSE- START-SHOP ) INTO HEYZAP THE VIDEO REWARD BUTTON IT'S NOT GOING TO WORK.

PLEASE IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND SOMETHING JUST TELL ME AND I WILL MAKE IT MORE EASIER TO UNDERSTAND.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
    Hakanz and declanemery99 like this.
  2. gurdippy

gurdippy Boxer

Do you have to do anything special to compile it on eclipse? i can get normal ads to work but reward videos always generate error. i am using buildbox 1.3.6

Arsmen Studio likes this.
  3. Arsmen Studio

Arsmen Studio Avid Boxer

me to 1,3,6. make sure you copy and paste THE PUBLISHER ID and NOT API KEY FROM HEYZAP.
    THAN IF YOU HAVE YOUR BUTTON video reward in game over change the scene AD INTERSTIAL TO HEYZAP
    Schermata 2016-03-21 alle 18.17.21.png

Attached Files:

gurdippy likes this.
  4. Arsmen Studio

Arsmen Studio Avid Boxer

THIS IS HOW I EXPORT FROM EXPLIPSE.
    1) OPEN NTHE FOLDER OF THA GAME WHICH I EXPORTED WITH BUILBOX .
    IMPORT ERXISTING ANDROID PROJECT FILES IN ECLIPSE.. LIKE THIS Schermata 2016-03-21 alle 18.21.41.png
    [​IMG]

2) THEn ONCE IMPORTED YOU WILL SEE SOMETHING LIKE THIS WITH ERROR..
    Schermata 2016-03-21 alle 18.22.20.png
    [​IMG]

Schermata 2016-03-21 alle 18.24.28.pngTO FIX THIS WE CLICK ON OUR PROJECT.. PROPERTIES...[​IMG]
    AND THEN WE GO TO ANDROID LINT PREFERENCE AND MAKE IGNORE ALL AND APPLY. ( I DO THIS IN ALL MY GAMES)
    example Schermata 2016-03-21 alle 18.25.44.png[​IMG]
    AND than once you ignore and apply YOU SHOULD BE ABBLE TO PLAY AND EXPORT IT ON YOUR PHONE.

Attached Files:

Hakanz and gurdippy like this.
  5. gurdippy

gurdippy Boxer

I know the problem now . I think maybe it is only on windows because another guy using mac said he can compile it no problem. i included the pic in case u want to see and already email support. Thanks for your help, this was bugging me all week.

Attached Files:

6. Arsmen Studio

Arsmen Studio Avid Boxer

make sure you have the last eclipse android sdk.
    i don't understand you. if you export from buildbox to android you don't need to put android sdk. when i export i have only these two Schermata 2016-03-21 alle 19.37.42.png[​IMG]. I HAVE ONLY THESE 2, PROJECT EXPORTED AND GOOGLE ADS. NO NEED TO PUT ANDROID SDK CAUSE BUILDBOX INTEGRATED IT.

Attached Files:

7. gurdippy

gurdippy Boxer

i did not put it there. if i just use normal ads it is not there. only if i have video reward in my game, the playheavn sdk thing comes with the export. If i delete it or not include it, it will still show error.

8. Arsmen Studio

Arsmen Studio Avid Boxer

9. gurdippy

gurdippy Boxer

yeah i did that. talking to support now. sorry for the slow responds.

10. tomass_sarts

tomass_sarts Boxer

I tried everything you said @arsidalijaj , I succesfully exported and installed the game but I can't play it because the game crashes.

11. tiktak132

tiktak132 Boxer

How do I make a button in the game over a scene to skip a lvl by watching a video?

12. Arsmen Studio

Arsmen Studio Avid Boxer

By adding actions .

13. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

Hello, I have a question, I am using mediation heyzap with admob in my game, but sometimes heyzap show their interstitial ads instead of admob, but I want only admob intersitial ads, I want heyzap only for rewarded videos button, how do I decide which network I want to show ads? because if I select heyzap in buildbox then all ads will be mixed from all networks.

SpencerKMcGee likes this.
  14. SpencerKMcGee

SpencerKMcGee Boxer

Set admob as your priority in the settings

patostar likes this.