Introducing The Buildbox Knowledge-base Library!

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by ZackGriset, May 31, 2018.

1. ZackGriset

ZackGriset Avid Boxer

***Drumroll intensifies***

Hey Boxers!

We are proud to present our Knowledge-Base Library!

We’ve created several articles that will help you get started with the software, understand advanced features, how to export games, add advertisement networks, add game analytics, and so much more!

We will be constantly updating this awesome library and we’ll definitely have more guides for you soon.

If ever you are stuck in creating your game, you now have a new resource site.

Access Library Now - Click Here!

Best,
    Zack

2. DariusGuerrero

DariusGuerrero Avid Boxer

Great job to everyone involved!

Deliverbo and ZackGriset like this.
  3. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

Thanks a lot, but I make android apps, and all these tutorials are for ios, I still don't know how to make heyzap ads for my android app or even chartboost, there is no clear tutorial for that.

4. ZackGriset

ZackGriset Avid Boxer

Well, there is a section labeled "Android Studio" and we will be adding more to that section very soon, for now, have you tried watching this video for help on putting heyzap ads onto your android game?

Please let me know if this helps at all.

5. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

Oh thanks a lot Zack I appreciate your help, but one more question please, I am trying to use Vungle ads, but in the advertisements section in buildbox there is no place to paste the id, how to do that?

6. ZackGriset

ZackGriset Avid Boxer

Well, you can mediate vungle ads through appodeal and heyzap I believe. So you do have some options there as well. You're right about there not being a section for it in the advertisements section of the project settings, but you can still make it happen. :)

patostar likes this.
  7. and249

and249 Avid Boxer

Great! Really helpful!! :)

8. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

Please reply to my question, I followed your tutorial and it worked, but one more thing, in Buildbox you select heyzap network to show either banners or interstitial on worlds ui, right? what if world ui 1 I want applovin to show ads, and on ui 2 I want admob to show ads? I don't them to be mixed, can I decide? because I want to serve ads desperately, and I want heyzap only for video rewards, I am really confused here. :/

9. ZackGriset

ZackGriset Avid Boxer

I think you can do this, but you will need to use Appodeal to make this work the way you want it to I believe. Try this awesome tutorial that Christoph made: https://www.buildbox.com/forum/index.php?threads/tutorial-appodeal-mediation-buildbox.12221/

patostar likes this.
  10. mrcarson

mrcarson Boxer

Fantastic job guys, these look absolutely amazing!

Can't wait to see even more articles added like advertisements and game analytics for Android.

Keep up the great work.

11. wayne_martell

wayne_martell Avid Boxer

Wow guys this is really good !!!