Sweet Candy Nightmare - New Ios Mobile Release

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by Tonyfisher6379, May 18, 2018.

1. Tonyfisher6379

Tonyfisher6379 Boxer

Hey Boxers,

I just released my first solo game built using Buildbox. It's an endless flying game designed for my kids. Cute and just a touch of "scary". I had my youngest daughter in mind with the design.

Head's up - I have an update in review to reduce the number of ads, (Went a little excessive...lol) and fix the darn iPhoneX/iPad graphics dilemma.

Please let me know your thoughts.... https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sweet-candy-nightmare/id1275895102?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo=4

I really want to thank a bunch of you in the forum for your experiences and postings that made this possible. Big ups to Trey, Heath and Zack for the regular youtube videos that kept me sane in the dev of this one.
    Being a father working abroad, this is an amazing piece of software to enable me to make fun games for my kids.

Attached Files:

2. visionarymonkey

visionarymonkey Boxer

The graphics look clean... I'm excited to see how they look during gameplay.

Tonyfisher6379 likes this.
  3. Shocka

Shocka Boxer

Just a big loop of ads jesus dude can’t even play. I have never seen so many ads in a game before. Good luck dude you’re

4. Tonyfisher6379

Tonyfisher6379 Boxer

Yeah - Hence the original, "Head's up - I have an update in review to reduce the number of ads, (Went a little excessive...lol)"
    Changes will be in place with the review of the latest update.