I Received A Violation Email

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by patostar, Apr 27, 2018.

1. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

I received a violation email from google, and they asked me to update my app to fix the issue, and they said it will not be available to users until I fix it, what if I don't update it? will they suspend it in the future?

I am afraid I may lose my developer account :(

2. DariusGuerrero

DariusGuerrero Avid Boxer

If it's your first time receiving such a violation, I don't think you'll lose your developer account. And, if it's really bad, Google will just suspend your app altogether, which happened to me before and I still have my account. At least they're giving you a chance to fix it. What kind of violation did you get? Would it be alright if you shared details on the matter?

3. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

Thanks man, they said something about user policy, which I have no idea how to fix it, I made both apps with Quickapp Ninja website, which makes apps without coding, I tried to email the website, they said they are fixing it, but it seems they aren't doing anything about it.

Attached Files:

4. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

you can see the screenshot of the email they sent me, sorry I attached same file twice.
    I tried to replace the app with a higher version code and with the same package name, but the problem is I don't even have the keystore, quickapp ninja has it, it should have the same signature when using the keystore :(

5. Rebel Studios

Rebel Studios Avid Boxer

After receiving 3 suspensions then only will they terminate your developer account. It's much better nowadays whereby they inform you to fix your app. So just get it fixed otherwise it would be good for you to unpublish your app

patostar likes this.
  6. DariusGuerrero

I'm sorry, the quickapp ninja problems and violation in the user data policy is way outside my personal experience. Your best bet is to coordinate with the QuickApp Ninja for this one. What Rebel Studios said is true as far as I know, so don't worry about it. Your other app's issue shouldn't be affect the Buildbox games you'll publish on Google Play ;)

patostar likes this.
  7. Rebel Studios

Rebel Studios Avid Boxer

It would be best to check your app permissions before publishing. Also make sure you are to include a privacy policy URL in the store listing section... otherwise they will also suspend you app if you do not do so

patostar likes this.
  8. DariusGuerrero

patostar likes this.
  9. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

Thanks a lot man, look they already removed my app (but isn't suspended yet) they said until I fix this issue and submit an update then it will be available to users, so if I don't update it will they suspend it in the future? or it stays removed like this?

10. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

Thanks man a lot for your support and concern, yes you are right, quickapp ninja team said they are working on it but I am not sure if they can fix it, but this has nothing to do with privacy policy, because I have one, maybe with app permissions, I am not sure! quickapp ninja team isnt replying yet, I am afraid they are gonna terminate my whole account :(

11. DariusGuerrero

In my personal experience, they won't do anything with it unless you either publish or unpublish, which makes it go through their review again. Yes, unpublishing your app could be bad for you.

https://andrewrezk.com/how-i-restored-my-app-on-google-play-after-suspension/
    http://forums.makingmoneywithandroi...pp-got-warning-google-play-app-rejection.html

So just wait for the ninja team to reply and don't worry too much about it. And if they do suspend your app, let it be. That is one suspension. A while after my 1 suspension Google Play featured my game. Relax.

12. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

yes right, but if I publish a totally new app, then it's ok?

13. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

Sorry if I am asking too many questions, but believe me I've made a lot of stupid mistakes that could terminate my account, that's why I am confused :/

14. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

Oh no no I already have 2 suspended apps man and the 3rd suspended app will be the disaster.

15. Rebel Studios

Rebel Studios Avid Boxer

Removal = suspension... so that's first violation for you. So all they are asking you to do is to fix the issue. However if you do not wish to do so then the app will remain suspended & no further action needed until the issues have been fixed :)

16. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

Thank, but no Removal isn't Suspension, they suspended 2 of my apps before, but this time they just removed it, it has a minus (-) sign in red beside the app, they just removed it until I fix it in the next update, I read on google play website that removal doesn't affect the developer account but suspension does.

17. Rebel Studios

Rebel Studios Avid Boxer

Owhh... that's good to hear then... previously we had that as suspension. Looks like Google is improving for the better :)

patostar likes this.
  18. DariusGuerrero

publishing a new app might cause you to be rejected again. I suggest not doing so until you're 100% sure it won't cause the same problems again.

patostar likes this.
  19. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

You are right there is a risk, Quickapp Ninja just sent me on Facebook that they fixed the template (Guess this picture type) that I used on their website, there was like a violation bug or something, they said just export a new version and it should be accepted on google play I hope it works :)

ZackGriset likes this.