I Want To Review Your Buildbox Game!

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by Xoctrebla, Feb 22, 2018.

1. Xoctrebla

Xoctrebla Avid Boxer

I have a youtube channel focus on reviewing Buildbox Game and I'm always looking for new/old games. I've reviewed 100+ games and have no intentions of stoping. Maybe I've already reviewed one of your games??

Anyways... I will continue to go through the Game Showcase but if anyone would like me to add their game to my list please link name of game and app store url. Sorry no Google play yet.

Thanks for reading.
    Al

https://youtube.com/alcox

2. Mr Goodcat

Mr Goodcat Boxer

3. Xoctrebla

Xoctrebla Avid Boxer

4. mrinmoy_bhadra

mrinmoy_bhadra Boxer

5. Xoctrebla

Xoctrebla Avid Boxer

6. eldhose

eldhose Boxer

Santa Skate is a simple UI game that I have developed for the Christmas. The game is an infinte . The player needs 100 gifts to unlock the characters of the game. Help Santa to collect gifts before the Christmas Eve. Touch once to change the direction of Santa and collect gifts.
    [​IMG]
    The game is built with amazing music and graphics assets. And the Animation in it is cool. The best thing about the game is that it is integrated with Google Play Services so that users can store their current game status in the cloud.
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD NOW:
    Click Here : Google Play

7. Xoctrebla

Xoctrebla Avid Boxer

Mr Goodcat likes this.
  8. Xoctrebla

Xoctrebla Avid Boxer

Sorry Dude, currently can only review itunes/ app store. totally lost my android device :(

9. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

10. TheGameAppStudio

TheGameAppStudio Serious Boxer

@Xoctrebla After reading the post of @OneHitGamer i gone though your youtube channel and found that you reviewed my Game A City Drive .I saw your reaction on each game over :p Thank you for reviewing :D How about reviewing my new game Bounce 2 Break i am sure you will enjoy it ;) .Btw your are the first person to review my game so thank you and am happy to see it :)

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
    Xoctrebla and AppNasty like this.
  11. Appossible

Appossible Avid Boxer

Xoctrebla likes this.
  12. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Hi Great Youtube Channel! @Xoctrebla I really would appreciate if you could review one of my latest game. The link is:

https://itunes.apple.com/tr/app/the-cool-cat-paws-of-furry/id1271663363?mt=8

If the game doesn't excite you at all you can check some of my other games from my portfolio. Only Some of my earlier games haven't been created with Buildbox so you can ignore them which are:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jumpy Shark, Altered Soccer, Super Penguin Rescue, Ninja Kid vs Zombies, Halloween Blocks Saga, Candy Blast Madness, Platform Jackson, Whack An Alien Mole Invader, Super Blackjack, whack a ninja warrior, Stone Aged, and Halloween slots, Sorry for the long list only I didn't want to confuse you.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://itunes.apple.com/tr/developer/volkan-kutlubay/id927603440

13. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Imagine if we ALL reviewed everyone else's games...then they review ours...it would be a circle. Good reviews and boosting everyone's downloads lol.

14. TheGameAppStudio

TheGameAppStudio Serious Boxer

This idea is only in theory :p While comes to review part you can't trust .Even if you ask to give a honest opinion it would fail.5 stars isn't necessary but only honest reviews which will help developers a room for improvement.But I don't know the plan fails always......

15. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Well...viewers wouldn't know it's all made with BB. It would just be random game reviews to them. On top of that if everyone only pointed out the good stuff about a game...that's when it comes full circle. Better search results from the fact that 20 people on YouTube have their video title the name of your game. It's a way to increase traffic similar to Torrenting a file. The pool of people have one goal...to share. If a lot of people did this...it would force said game to the top of search results list. If there words Time Pass Apps is now in 20 different youtube video titles..YouTube will raise it on the list.

16. alienflaky

alienflaky Boxer

17. shayeb

shayeb Boxer

18. sebb121

sebb121 Boxer

Be sure to subscribe!!

19. Benfont

Benfont Avid Boxer

hey @Xoctrebla thanks for reviewing a couple of my games.
    You have a pretty cool YT channel - keep it going!

Xoctrebla likes this.
  20. DariusGuerrero

DariusGuerrero Avid Boxer

@Xoctrebla thanks again for reviewing DERE .EXE it's really fun and genuine and i loved your reactions. you're a great Youtuber

Hue Buildbox and Xoctrebla like this.