Animationbox, Soundbox, Voxelbox Etc..

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Qdeveloper, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Qdeveloper

Qdeveloper Avid Boxer

I liked the master collection software, Why there is no support forum section yet to help the users and also to see more tutorials and tips?

I believe those softwares have the potential to beat many art/sounds tools out there on the market, Not only limited to BuildBox users; I think even other professional may like it as well.

They need more love :)

AppNasty and swiftcurrent like this.
  2. Qdeveloper

Qdeveloper Avid Boxer

Hi @TreySmith
    I hope to see more dedicated support forum for those Master Collections software to gain user feedback and to report any bugs, and I find myself using them daily, We need more tutorials and tips beside dedicated forum support.

3. TreySmith

TreySmith Moderator

Thanks, feedback has been really great on the software. We haven't had any push for a separate section from customers, and have encouraged people to just talk about it here if they have anything they want to discuss. If it ever did break out into a ton of discussion, we would section it off... but it would feel weird to have just a few threads in a new section.

Later this year we'll bring some of the software out for an additional cost and should see a large increase in users, and probably discussion as well. Then it might warrant a dedicated section :)

AppNasty and Qdeveloper like this.
  4. Qdeveloper

Qdeveloper Avid Boxer

Oh that's great, My friend have tried it on my system, He isn't a master collection user, but he is very much interested in buying PixelBox and AnimationBox, He is graphics designer. :)

He will be happy to know that, At some point, he will be able to buy just those software separately without master collection package :D

AppNasty and TreySmith like this.