Master Collection 2 - Did You Buy It?

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Skrubzy, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Skrubzy

Skrubzy Avid Boxer

There's been a lot of controversy around Master Collection 2's insane $3000 price tag. I'm curious, how many people have actually bought the 6-product-bundle? If you did purchase it, did you go for the 1-time-payment option, or $1,000 for the next 3 months?

2. Snipering

Snipering Boxer

I went for 3 x $999 dollars, though i am new to BB. It is a big outlay but it will be more of a hobby hopefully i can recoup some back. I am learning at a quick rate even thonits very buggy

3. Buildbox

Buildbox Administrator

Hi @driller2017 can you let us know specifically what has been buggy for you? We'd love to help fix any issues you're having.

4. Snipering

Snipering Boxer

Hi thanks for the reply the copy and paste feature is quite buggy, its strange if i highligh a bank of coins or platforms then pres either ADWS then it works fine. But i put together a rope and swing platform and wanted to copy it and set out several of them but it pasted quite a few stacked on top of each other without maintaining its shape quite random and with some rope segments missing. i have sent to.support a particular problem with animation and android build also so will keep sending them as i find them. Overall.i finding ut very interesting and no doubt will have something built and ready to go.in a few weeks hopefully.

5. mikemike

mikemike Boxer

I can, sent a email to support the day Soundbox was released. You can export any MP3 files without it crashing...very frustrating!!!

6. Wapps1

Wapps1 Avid Boxer

Did you already get soundbox? I have also bought Master Collection 2, but i got only Animation box

7. mikemike

mikemike Boxer

Yes, check your spam emails

8. Wapps1

Wapps1 Avid Boxer

Ok, i have already checked!
    Did you also get pixelbox?

9. mikemike

mikemike Boxer

no that ones not out yet, hopefully soon, still waiting on those 43 templates though

10. mikemike

mikemike Boxer

I was one of the first 20 I guess :cool:

11. Wapps1

Wapps1 Avid Boxer

ok thanks, it's strange! It also took about 3 days till i got the confirmation email after buying the master collection.
    Buildbox doesn't like my e-mail :p

12. Buildbox

Buildbox Administrator

Hi Wapps, because all the software is brand new, we’re releasing on a roll out process in the order people join Master Collection 2. This way we can ensure the best experience for our customers.

if you are having any issues receiving our emails, make sure to email support@buildbox.com and they will confirm you are correctly in our system.

Thanks

13. Buildbox

Buildbox Administrator

Hi Mike, please follow up with Support and include your OS version, and sample SBDOC if it’s just for a specific project you are working on. We will sort you out ASAP.

14. Wapps1

Wapps1 Avid Boxer

Thanks,

i bought on the same day you released master collection 2, but ok- I have already send a email to the support

15. Buildbox

Buildbox Administrator

Ah, then you should have it! They will resolve, thanks.