Apple Mach O Linker Problem.

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by adrogdesigns, Dec 3, 2017.

1. adrogdesigns

adrogdesigns Avid Boxer

So i accidentally opened a bb file in 2.3, i was planning an update to my game.
    But forgot i had been playing around with bb 2.3.
    But anyway things happen.
    All is fine with bb 2.3.
    except when exporting and trying to run.
    Everything runs fine without Ads, but as soon as i ad adnetworks i get apple mach o link error, unable to find adnetwork sdk's .
    Im not sure on how to fix this, if anyone has any idea on how to fix this, that would be great.
    Thanks...
    @Andy @Christoph @AaroArts sorry to tag you guys, but you are normally all over everything with fixes, thanks..

2. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

I also ge this error when I added applovin

adrogdesigns likes this.
  3. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

To be honest, I haven't used 2.3 for releasing so I can't really help. I asked this very same question in other threads (if ad networks are already enabled for production purpose), but never got an answer. I do know though that @DariusGuerrero used 2.3 for his novel and is using Heyzap without any issues, so he might be able to help. The error 'Apple Match O Linker' is a very common error, it could be anything. From wrong code to wrong SDK to not having selected any developer team. Also, BB2.3 needs Xcode 9 or still 8? Not sure...

Edit: Also make sure you have all correct export modules. I have had problems switching between 2.2.x and 2.3 and sometimes when I imported my project into Xcode I got this error as well. After double checking the modules and exporting again they disappeared.

adrogdesigns likes this.
  4. adrogdesigns

adrogdesigns Avid Boxer

thanks.
    yea re installed modules, it runs fine without ads, but as soon as i ad them i get this problem.
    and yea I'm using Xcode 8.2.
    thanks for your time.................

5. AaroArts

AaroArts Miniboss Boxer

Yeh, that’s a very common error in Xcode.

I suggest reexporting from BB2.3 and adding the latest GoogleAds SDK manually, (just copy and paste to replace the existing one in the Project folder before opening in Xcode).
    Then clean and build.

Ninja Dive was released with 2.3 Beta 2 with Admob banners and video Interstitials but I had to update Google Ads SDK to the latest.

Christoph and adrogdesigns like this.