Bounce Back Hero: An Epic Bouncy Ball Journey

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by mastermind131, Sep 20, 2017.

1. mastermind131

mastermind131 Boxer

Hey Guys,

Just released my game Bounce Back Hero as I didn't have great luck with publishers.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.draviteltd.bouncebackhero

Take your bouncing ball hero on a dangerous quest through the bouncy kingdom!

On an epic journey to deliver a valuable package to the Bounce King, you play as Bouncy Hero, one of the king’s most loyal and trusted minions.

To deliver the package, you’ll have to journey through 4 dangerous, intensely challenging realms. Each realm has beautifully designed, unique graphics as well as monster and obstacles which stand between you and victory. If you touch a monster or an obstacle, you’ll have to start back at the beginning of the level.

The controls are simple; just tap the arrows on the left and right side of the screen to move your Bounce Hero in that direction. No need to push a bounce button, you’re always bouncing!

Even with easy to understand controls, Bounce Hero is a challenging game. It’ll test your precision and timing as you bounce over and under obstacles, and avoid the monsters.

Take your time, think about your moves and bounce carefully – you’ll be fine! Well, maybe not. But we wish you luck!

------------------------------------
    Bounce Hero – Highlights
    ------------------------------------
    • Simple controls; just tap left and right to move
    • 4 challenging environments with unique graphics, obstacles and monsters
    • Unlock and play as different Bounce Heroes as you collect coins
    • Beautifully designed graphics and a relaxing soundtrack
    • Compete against others for the top spot on the leader board

One of the most original bouncing games on Android, Bounce Hero provides just the right level of challenge for a fun, casual game. Perfect for killing time, you’ll be able to enjoy this game for hours on end!

Please let me know on what you guys think.

Many Thanks
    Krupal

2. ramiucef

ramiucef Avid Boxer

This game is fantastic, plays without any problem, but the major problem and the reason why it won't get a lot of downloads, is the ICON! it's really bad, and i advice you to change it if you want more people to play your game

also having the "reset" button next to the "play" button is not a great idea on my opinion

i know you want to make money from your game, but having intertitiel ads pop uu every time you go to the game over screen is bad for user experience, or sometime ads show ingame, i think after save state

the concept of having a lot of savestate is good, specially when your game is hard and challenging, and that great because people don't want to play easy game, although you made the game a little hard in the beginning, but that's fine

The feaures you show us on the video are great, like changing your characters action and gameplay according the what plateform or word you play in, but the problem here is that for the player to experience this, he need to complete a lot of bouncing levels, and in my humble opinion, i recommand atleast to show the player some cool features in the first game scenes, because most of people how download the game don't watch the trailer the screenshots show us some of this but still not enough to make player stick playing your game

Good luck

mastermind131 likes this.
  3. mastermind131

mastermind131 Boxer

Hi Ramiucef,

Thanks for your honest and helpful feedback. I will make those changes which you have suggested.

Regards
    Krupal

ramiucef likes this.
  4. mastermind131

mastermind131 Boxer

Changed the logo to this. Let me know what you think.

Attached Files:

ramiucef likes this.
  5. Phoebe

Phoebe Serious Boxer

I've already seen your video about Youtube and found the game great, but now I can play it and notice unfortunately too fast that it is extremely difficult. I do not get the first level since unfortunately, because the distances are unfortunately very far.

Update

With a little practice makes the game fun :) I take it all back;)
    5 Stars

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
  6. mastermind131

mastermind131 Boxer

Thanks for the review, yes I will try to make the first world a bit easier.

7. ramiucef

ramiucef Avid Boxer

This logo is definitely great and way more better than the first one.

8. mastermind131

mastermind131 Boxer

Can you please let me know which level you are struggling with? you can post the screenshot. Thanks

9. Phoebe

Phoebe Serious Boxer

Everything is OK, at the beginning it was quite difficult with the control, but after some time you get used to the control and then it's a lot of fun .... with the advertising I find it at the beginning much but when you play a time it less (you should not die so often). The game is played a lot :)

10. brouleau

brouleau Boxer

I like the art style, very nice!

11. mastermind131

mastermind131 Boxer

Thanks mate!