Best Way To Promote My Game With 3000$.

Discussion in 'Game Marketing' started by MethGames, Oct 13, 2016.

1. MethGames

MethGames Boxer

Hi guys. I near to fish to develop may game.
    I'm using Heyzap for monetization and in my games i have some in-App purchase.

For promoting my game i have a budget about 3000$.
    Have any suggest about the right way to spent my budget to proimote my game?

bmsingha likes this.
  2. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

That's a nice amount of money you have there to promote your game. I would suggest you hire someone or some company to make the marketing for you. Just be sure you have A) a double A quality game and B) you find someone really knowledged in selling games. If not, it is possible, you throw your money out of the window. Not even the small or medium publishers invest money into ads. So it definitely is important that your game is capable to get you that amount of money back hitting the charts and has a potential for high retention (which most arcade games have not).

I probably would look for facebook ads as they can have a low install cost down to $0.06. But again, you really need to be an expert to know what you are doing. Ah, and there is this course tomorrow which I have no idea if it is worth the $7, but for your budget I would subscribe for sure: http://www.bluecloudsolutions.com/p...1cfce3558f43e75949a4b76b41f88d4e9f4deeab45977 If you do, please share the knowledge with us. :D

3. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

Personally, I wouldn't go down the facebook ads route. There's no hard evidence that they pay off. You could try using something like Chartboost and targeting your apps directly at people who actually play games. But - with the holiday season approaching, cost of CPI will be increasing.

Or - you could test out the new Apple Search and see if that works. Another option would be using something like Tapjoy

4. asktolik

asktolik Boxer

I would pay for some marketing packages that include sending the app to many app games reviewer blogs & Youtube channels, you won't be spending more than $250 for this. I would invest in making a promo video, ASO, and maybe a burst campaign to give an extra boost to the ranking.

5. trudnai

trudnai Miniboss Boxer

I had a very bad experience on hiring a company promoting your app. They are marketing companies. They do not care about you or your game. They just give you numbers, number of downloads, number of reviews, number of video reviews etc. They do not care if your game will be successful or not.

Of course you can spend your money by yourself on ads and paid game reviews etc. It may work. Or may not. May not because you might have no experience on how to do that. Marketing a game is a serious thing. Maybe even bigger thing than designing and developing the game.

Or you can just find a good publisher who has the experience on marketing a game and who cares about your game because you do not pay a penny upfront, they get their money by selling your game... and therefore they want you to be successful with your game...

SQUITTER and GTE Games like this.
  6. energizerlithium

energizerlithium Avid Boxer

Anyone have any experience working with Preapps.com or appmaster.co?

I've heard great things about their launches, and you budget fits their requirements for a successful app launch.

7. jcalle

jcalle Miniboss Boxer

GTE Games likes this.
  8. arsen.

arsen. Boxer

I am not sure with Facebook ads, but Chartboost will boost you game for sure!
    Good luck btw:D

9. Amanda201

Amanda201 Boxer

Even with a tight budget, you can still make a contribution to increasing app downloads. We will recommend 10 tips to benefit your app downloads today as follows.

Spreading the News
    Apple company made products press conference every year, the majority of developers draw huge attention rather than boredom. It’s quite lucky for a big company to promote apps by making a press conference a few days before app publishing in App Store which will drive target users’ attention. It’s common for small mobile businesses to leverage social media, websites, blogs to promote an arriving app. No matter which method you take, make sure your app finally will gain adequate exposure.

Free on Designed Day
    Everyone loves free stuff. If your app is paid, it’s a good choice to make your app free on a designed day or even a few days. App users will enjoy scarce user experience and may leave positive reviews for your app.

Specific Category Sites
    Submit your app on specific category sites will be effective ways to target potential users to increase app downloads. You can save efforts to show them your app’ functions because the potential users already have shown adequate needs and interests for your app’ function.

Rank in the Editors’ Choice
    There are millions of apps in the App Store, so there is a slim chance for your app to stand out. We highly recommend you to submit your app to App Store 3 weeks before your app release in the app store which can increase app downloads efficiently. If you are lucky enough to have access to contact editors of app store company, then you get more chance to promote yourself and your app.

App Store Optimization
    We mentioned before App Store Optimization is a time-consuming process of optimizing app title, keywords, description, reviews, ratings, screenshots, preview videos and so on. You can also seek a reliable ASO service provider to save energy and time. We will focus on a few of elements as follows.

App Title
    A good app title with keywords will definitely draw potential users’ attention at glimpse which benefits you seizing the first chance to increase app downloads.

Keywords
    App keywords make a crucial access for potential users to find your app within 100 characters. The higher your app keywords rank, the more downloads your app will gain. It’s wise to get inspiration from your competitors and relevant category apps to weigh the best version. Professional data tools will also benefit your app keywords optimization, such as Appannie.

Description
    App description makes a second chance for your app to promote its core functions and featured services as well as any awards and anything worth mentioning. In Google Play, Google will grab app keywords from app description so it is crucial to perfect your app description. It’s another opportunity to add your app keywords in return.

Reviews & Ratings
    For potential users, most of them will check app reviews and ratings to make the final decision whether to download the app. Therefore, you need gather more positive reviews and high ratings for your app. It’s quite easy to invite your friends and relatives to make comments for your app to gain absolutely high ratings and positive reviews. Also, you can buy app reviews from a reliable provider (like Apprankingboost) which offers positive reviews and high ratings from real users.

Screenshots
    App screenshots are not the key factors to ranking in search results, but they are the convincing reasons for potential users to download your app. It’s better to take advantage of the full available spaces for screenshots: 5 in Apple Store and 8 in Google Play.

Preview Videos
    If your potential users have no patience to read your app description, but it is your job to help them to have an intuitive glimpse of your app features. Tell a story within a preview video can make your app functions clear which gains more possibility to increase app downloads.

Contact with Influential Bloggers
    When you rack your brains on how to make your app more exposure, never ignore relevant influential bloggers in your field who obtained a huge of loyal fans. If your app gets influential bloggers’ positive feedback, their fans will follow to download your app as well which is an effective way to sort out target potential users.

Cross Promotion
    There are 2 ways to implement cross promotion. If your existing app has plenty of users, it’s quite convenient for your newly launched app to increase downloads through informing the existing users that your new app is available on App Store. The other way is to partner with other developers for a win-win to increase app downloads.

Social Media
    Social media are becoming one of the dominant ways we communicate in our life. It’s an essential and effective way for app promotion if you leverage properly. Remember to share new functions or preview video of app information daily with URL.

Content Marketing
    To do this you should find out where your specific audience congregates. The right content type also matters. If your app is relevant to traveling, your best bet should be photos and videos. One thing needs to mind is your content is to provide value, not to be a sale pitch.

Popular Forums
    At first, you may answer professional questions in the newbie zone to build up your profiles with your app URL, if not possible, at least adding your app name on different forums. Then it is time for you to promote yourself and your app in the profiles with app URL. Besides, you can leverage your professional knowledge to answer questions and introduce your app in the answer.

Keep one thing in mind: it’s a bad choice to promote your app directly which will lead forum administers to delete all your postings and forbid your future postings.

Aimee1122 and Wings n Armor like this.
  10. Rachel123

Rachel123 Boxer

According to you have a nice budget, you have to choose some appropriate methods to improve your app. In-app purchase is an effective way to get revenue from your app, but you have to ensure that your app's quality is high enough. Thus, I recommend you to do app store optimization to get your app featured in app stores. If you have spare budget, you can try to advertise in some famous social media and forums, like Facebook, reddit.

11. 2bksolomon

2bksolomon Boxer

Has anyone tried facebook ads for apps? I it cost effective?

12. Aimee1122

Aimee1122 Boxer

In my opinion, facebook ads is not so effective.

Data shows that about 75% users download an app by searching in app stores. When searching for an app, users often reference the ranking of the app, because this will be a guide and standard to decide if they are going to download the app, then boost app ranking in app stores is the most effective way to promote app.

The higher the ranking in the app store is, the easier the number of app downloads increases.

13. bmsingha

bmsingha Serious Boxer

So as you have good budget, I would recommend this http://appswim.com/. Good marketing guys

14. Benfont

Benfont Avid Boxer

@bmsingha have you tried appsiwm already? what's your experience so far with them?

bmsingha likes this.
  15. Arshpreet

Arshpreet Avid Boxer

i would Suggest you To Go with keyapp.top and target aprticualr word U want To and Get a Rank,it may cost u max 100 and I am sure U will start Getting 300-400 downloads per Day Then start Focusing on more 2-3 Words and I 400-500 dollars u can Get solid no Of Downlaods possibly 2000-3k a day Downloads

16. jaoultimate

jaoultimate Boxer

But keyapp.top use bot download, so google will delete them.

17. Arshpreet

Arshpreet Avid Boxer

jaoultimate really Dont Know But U can use a service Like that,they are really Helpful To increase rank and that what we want

18. bmsingha

bmsingha Serious Boxer

One of my friend did tried with this influences, it was not bad experience, even though it was not much pofitable but as a first trial it was atleast worth compared to something else

Benfont likes this.
  19. Aimee1122

Aimee1122 Boxer

Yes, cooperate influencers is a good way to promote app. Most people like to follow others and be influenced by the words of some celebrities or well-known business people.

bmsingha likes this.
  20. ronnie gaikwad

ronnie gaikwad Boxer

ca
    can you please explain me this? what is ketchapp.top? i want to promote my game and my budget is $100