How Can I Up Point User When See Video Ads ?

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by m_nouri, Jun 21, 2017.

1. m_nouri

m_nouri Boxer

Hi guys, in my game i want show gift button when users click on this button show video advertise and i want when users see this video up point the user.
    How can i it?
    Please help me

2. playsgames6666

playsgames6666 Miniboss Boxer

not really sure , you want a user to watch a video to gain points, or do you mean coins,?

3. meremy

meremy Avid Boxer

If you use coins in your game for score, make a Purchase button to watch video with an action to give 100 points. Add an Observer with session points 100 to send you to an UI with "Congratulations you received 100 $ ".

Now the trick part is when do you give him the coins. You can use a world between the UI's to give him coins; it will be really fast and he won't notice, but as far as I know, giving him coins in a world will add the score in the leaderboard.
    Or you can add an invisible purchase button with an action to give X coins. Add it over the "Continue" button in the Congrats UI so when the player clicks continue, he will also get the points and then return him in game over or main menu. You need to make sure the coins are not added to the best score in game over so you might want to add an empty world between the UI's. Experiment with that.

TIP: You need a purchase button to give him coins (with in game currency 0 , and BUY AND USE selected, DON'T select one time purchase) and not a normal action button, because on the device you can click the action button multiple times and get a lot of coins, and with purchase button you will only get them one time per press
    TIP2: In the same action that he receives coins you can discard the 100 points you just gave him so it won't bother you somewhere else

4. m_nouri

m_nouri Boxer

In my game i want put a gift button in menu, when users click on this gift button (on menu) show the video Ads.
    When this video end, give coin for user.

how can i it?

5. meremy

meremy Avid Boxer

Exactly what I described above. In the menu UI, Select PURCHASE BUTTON. There you can select it to have an action "force on press" and Purchase method select Rewarded Videos
    As you have it main menu you can make the action directly with coins and don't complicate yourself with what I wrote above :)

m_nouri likes this.