Error In Xcode With Only This Project!

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by usman911, Apr 18, 2017.

1. usman911

usman911 Boxer

I have exported 2 projects from Xcode and one works perfect while the other gives errors for some reason. I have attached a screenshot of the Xcode error if anyone can help it is greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

I would check your developer account, possibly a certificate or provisioning issue for that Bundle ID.

3. usman911

usman911 Boxer

I have previously uploaded test builds to Itunes connect with this project with no issues, i just updated some gameplay and exported. Didnt change anything else but this issue has come up. Provisioning profile is right

4. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

Hard to tell anything else from the data given. Xcode seems to think there is some code signing issue. This is outside Buildbox. Did you recently update your iPhone firmware? Latest firmware now requires Xcode 8.3.1 if you are building to USB connected device.

5. usman911

usman911 Boxer

Yep, my iPhone and xcode have been updated to latest softwares. However, the issue only occurs with this project. I have created another project which runs fine.

6. usman911

usman911 Boxer

@Andy For some reason the issue is only happening when i change the launch screen images, i have done this many times for numerous projects but for this project when i change it back to buildbox default launch screens it builds successfully. Very strange!