My 3rd Bb Game Stolen

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by AaroArts, Apr 16, 2017.

1. harislatif

harislatif Avid Boxer

but who?

2. sysads

sysads Serious Boxer

I did a quick search on the name but he was smart to use a subdomain of wordpress.com. The about me page reads:

John M. Athey started Jma Studio 3 month ago with the vision of creating an open platform for indie games with a strong focus on community engagement. Since inception, Jma Studio has always prioritized treating developer partners fairly and honestly. This means great games for our players and an engaged audience for our developers.

it should have read

John M. Athey started Jma Studio 3 month ago with the vision of cloning as many indie games as possible with a strong focus on community stealing. Since inception, Jma Studio has always prioritized is cloning on high niche games fairly and honestly. This means clone great games for our players and an engaged audience for our developers.

3. SuperVudu

SuperVudu Boxer

This is horrifying to see. People like this should be tarred and feathered or at least flogged a bit. I'm sorry this has happened to you. The only thing I can do is to leave a bad review. Thanks for sharing this. It's important that the community is aware of theft.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
    AaroArts likes this.
  4. AaroArts

AaroArts Miniboss Boxer

But the games have been removed now :)

SuperVudu likes this.
  5. harislatif

harislatif Avid Boxer

Great