The Wire (buildbox Game) By Trendy Innovations

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by mazhar.nazik, Apr 5, 2017.

1. mazhar.nazik

mazhar.nazik Boxer

The wire is an amazing one touch and tap physics based game, where you are allowed to guide the magical wire and avoid the magical wire from different moving obstacles. These geometry shape obstacles can get into your way so you have to navigate the amazing wire through the challenging magical obstacles.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.trendyinnovations.thewire

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
    SuperVudu, Phoebe and bmsingha like this.
  2. bmsingha

bmsingha Serious Boxer

@mazhar.nazik It's perfect timing to promote this game as it might be trending because of the ketchapp's current game Sorry#Bro

SuperVudu and mazhar.nazik like this.
  3. mazhar.nazik

mazhar.nazik Boxer

How can i promote my game?

4. Phoebe

Phoebe Serious Boxer

Nice game , i love the Sound :)

mazhar.nazik likes this.
  5. mazhar.nazik

mazhar.nazik Boxer

Thanks Man,

6. bmsingha

bmsingha Serious Boxer

Contact influencers, that's the trick to contact perfect ones, but I leave it to you that part, ofcourse do expect good expect amount from them to be paid

7. chrissy_wissy2

chrissy_wissy2 Avid Boxer

surely you cant have the same icon and game art as the game published by Ketchapp?

8. mazhar.nazik

mazhar.nazik Boxer

I don't think so there is anything wrong, each and every thing of the game was created by me. So what?

9. arajagam

arajagam Boxer

You did create all the graphics by yourself. But you did it by copying Ketchapp's Wire. We're pretty sure that's not the right way to do it.

10. mazhar.nazik

mazhar.nazik Boxer

volcank likes this.
  11. arajagam

arajagam Boxer

12. sysads

sysads Serious Boxer

When will we all get to understand that there are two sets of developers:

- One that makes original game without coping other game play or graphics style (not colors ofcourse)
    - One that reskins other game play

So which are you and go with what works for you

Remember Ketchapp don't make games, they publish games they believe are unique, engaging and in some cases games that never made it but someone else makes something out of it and makes it.

13. ASOtop1

ASOtop1 Boxer

Hi there, here are some effective ways for you to promote your app, have a look.

Social Media
    Using social media to spread the word about your new app is such an obvious step that it the only technique many people try. You can promote your app on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Instagram,and Pinterest, YouTube channel,or other online forum.

Encourage users rating and reviewing
    Most audience prefer to download an app which with more positive reviews and higher rating. You can invite your happy users to leave a rating and positive review on your app. You can also exchange downloads and reviews with other develpoers. Of course, if your budget is enough, you can get app ratings and reviews from third parties, like reviewapp4u, it will not cost you too much, but can boost your app downloads and ranking.

Launch an app in smaller markets
    Besides Google Play Store and App Store, there are plenty of other smaller international markets that are going to be more favorable to the comparatively obscure apps out there. What you should do is localizing your app.

Incentivize users to promote your app
    Add an in-app "tell a friend" feature so that your current users can share the app with their friends, family, co-workers, and colleagues. Incentivize this sharing feature by offering credits or discounts for every new subscriber someone brings onboard.

Submit your App to App Review Websites
    App review websites can do more to promote mobile apps in one day than you can do in months. Be sure to add your app to as many app review sites as possible.

Offer discounts
    If you are working with in-app purchases, offer them at cheaper prices on certain days, and let your users know via push notifications or your email newsletter.

Host a contest
    Tell your audience to complete a certain task and tag themselves with contest-specific hashtags on social media in order to follow the development. Reward the winners publically.

Monitor your performance
    Keep checking your analytics via AppAnnie or other tools to understand how your users interact with your app. Draw new conclusions, prepare an action plan, execute, rinse, repeat!

Hope those methods are useful to you.

Get more promotion methods: https://www.buildbox.com/forum/index.php?threads/20-best-ways-to-promote-your-app-for-free.9822/

14. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Yes but still when I look at your game I think it is an exact copy of Wire by Ketchapp I just can't get away with it as a player. Also other game you shared has got nothing to do with Ketchapp's graphics but your game does. I actually thought the post was by the original Wire game by Ketchapp and excited that it was made with Buildbox. I know Ketchapp has a fame of cloning other games but still it is best to stay unique if you ask my opinion. That is just my opinion. Good Luck.

SuperVudu likes this.
  15. harislatif

harislatif Avid Boxer

16. SuperVudu

SuperVudu Boxer

17. mazhar.nazik

mazhar.nazik Boxer

Its all about what is trending ..

SuperVudu likes this.