Remove Ads Settings!

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by volcank, Mar 6, 2017.

1. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Hi,

I will ask a very basic question. I am setting up remove ads for my game. I used it before but guess I set it up all wrong because even tough the ads are removed the buttons stays there. I know it is obvious but should I select both "buy and use" and "One time Purchase Only" when I set up Remove Ads??

Thank You

Volkan

2. Appymes

Appymes Avid Boxer

I set it up as "buy and use" and it disappears automatically.

Maybe your problem is another. It happened to me that I had several buttons with the same name. And by purchasing "remove ads", the system continued to display the button because there was another button with the same name.

Try renaming the purchase button for a name that has no other button.

volcank likes this.
  3. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

OK I will keep that in mind. Btw sorry I actually wrote it all wrong. what happens is Restore purchases button still stays there after the purchase which in most games it dissappears since there is nothing to purchase anyway. I have also tried restore purchases in my previous game as a tester and even tough the transaction is successfull the button still stays there. Thank you for the advice btw.

4. FranciscoBala

FranciscoBala Avid Boxer

I don't think theres an actual need of it leaving when pressed, process might've failed on user's side somehow, and he wants to retry pressing it..
    The button already had a place for itself in the beggining so no great loss in it staying there for future use ...

5. doruk onur

doruk onur Boxer

Is there way to implement in app purchases on bb3?

6. doruk onur

doruk onur Boxer

Hi Volkan do you have a solution for removing ads for BB3?